Mister, Please don't interfere in my affair - 3 (End)

G-Club

The club is full of hot heat. Mork came to the club with friends including Rain. While friends entice women, Mork sits down and drinks glasses. I have a feeling of some complication for a few days. Sun came to the house, But pretended not to be there until the end. 'Are you free in the evening?' 'I'm busy.' Mork had replied to a LINE message from Sun. Mork doesn't want to attach any special meaning to his behavior, Even though it may be called an overreaction. He is simply trying to put the bully on the right track. Mork thought. It's been so long without a girlfriend, I'm lonely...

​"Don't drink, Mork."

"Rain, Would you like to join our friends?"

"No, I have Manao. Let me get a quick phone call."

​If you don't like it, I'll go. Mork moves toward friends who hang out with girls.

"P'Sun... I'm at the club."

"Mork is with me."

'P'Sun coming here.' Rain is looking at Mork's eyes. They will start by asking if they brought Rain to the club again, And will be nagging whether they are drinking while they are studying. Mork is already fed up with the common repertoire. Mork thought I'd run, But what's P'Sun? A rebellious thought follows. Mork roughly says, And then moves to a place where his friends play.

While drinking like that, Someone's hand grabs Mork's arm.

"What is it?"

"Let's get out."

Sun frowns and pulls Mork's arm. As soon as he appears, His friends shake their heads. The atmosphere was to let no one stop him and go.

"Rain, You go home by taxi. I need to talk to Mork."

As soon as he leaves the club, Mork pulls out his captured arm. Mork took out a cigarette, But Sun doesn't approve. The cigarette between Mork's fingers rolls around the floor. Let's get another one straight out and take it all away. Damn it, Let's hear what you want to say. Mork sat in Sun's car.

"You drank too much again."

"....."

"You really are... Why do you keep making me angry?"

Same with LINE. I'm busy?? If you are busy, How busy are you?? While Sun is speaking from the side, There is no word in Mork's ear. Mork looks out of the window with a hazy eye.

"Are you listening to me?"

"I've wanted to tell you before."

"What?"

"Don't you think you're overstepping the line?"

On the good side, Sun is basically a good person, So he can interfere. But there is a line. If Sun is a 'Simple' brother, It should not cross that line.

​"You don't even like me."

"What if I like you?"

"Are you kidding me?"

Mork was so surprised that he asked back. Some dreary spirit returns to its place as if pouring cold water on it.

"Does it look like a joke?"

​I think this is a dangerous situation. Mork pulled the doorknob as soon as he had a foreboding. But it's already locked up by someone, And it's stuck somewhere.

"I'm getting off."

"I can't get off."

"All right, I get it. I just understood how you feel."

"What?"

"Because you feel like your own brother, Right?"

Mork defines the mind of Sun. Mork is a close friend of Rain, Works part-time on a motorcycle, And lives away from his parents. It is not difficult for Sun to have compassion for such a Mork. Mork is not even a young boy enough to confuse such feelings.

"To a man like my brother... Usually, I don't feel like kissing."

Mork hardens all over. A cold sweat breaks out because of the tight car inside and out. I would rather have gangsters with swords in their hands. Rather than openly mentioning a kiss. Sun has narrowed the distance.

"I... ​I hit you when you get close."

"I haven't done anything yet."

"You saw the girl next to me? I'm going on a date."

"No, I don't allow it."

Should I get permission? A handsome face is right in front of Mork.

"Mork, I'm taking it seriously."

"....."

"So it hurts my heart if you say no."

"Why don't you stop talking about it and fix it?"

"Well, I won't butt in from now on. I promise."

Sun raises Mork's right hand and puts his little finger on it. It's strange that Sun takes it mildly.

"Instead, I'll be courting you."

.....What's better?! Watching the mesmerizing Mork, Sun smiles broadly.

(End)