The Arrival.

4 days later...

He was doing it again.Tyler was pacing again, he had taken a break to eat and sleep, after that the cycle had repeated.

Marcus and Troye were coming around in about an hour for a sleepover and Jim and Troye were ready to put "Operation Myler" into action, unbeknown to Marcus and Tyler.

Jim had given up trying to comfort Tyler as he did not seem to be taking in anything Jim was saying. But by the end of the night, Tyler would owe him a favour.

1 hour later...

An urgent knock sounded at the front door, Tyler stopped pacing and started to walk towards the sound as slowly as he could. Jim rushed past him making Tyler fall into a heap on the floor.Jim heard a groan from Tyler as he reached the door.

Tyler lifted up his head from the floor.

"Jim, did you have to do that?"

Before Jim could answer, the urgent knock hit the door again.

"You get it." Jim heard from Tyler's direction as he thumped his head back down onto the floor feeling a bit dizzy.

Jim gave a quick shrug as he opened the door to see Troye grinning like crazy and a nervous looking Marcus, who seemed very interested in the floor all of a sudden.

"I know you have not seen me in a long time Troye, but that is no reason to break down Tyler's door." Jim laughed as he hugged the 19 year old.

He heard Marcus breathe a sigh of what sounded like relief as he realised Jim answered the door, he quickly put on a small smile for Jim. 

Jim turned to Marcus and gave him a broad smile and hug before motioning the two inside.

" Is Tyler dead?" Troye asked in a worried tone.

"I'm alive, no thanks to that li'l shit over there!" Tyler said pulling himself up off the floor and brushing dust of his clothes that only he could see.

Jim gave a small chuckle to himself.

"Hey chill out man, we only just got here." Answered Marcus with a small laugh.

Tyler returned his laugh and all went silent...

"Troye, would you like some help carrying your sleeping bags and blankets?" Jim said wanting to give Tyler and Marcus a minute or two on their own.

"Sure that would be great." Troye replied with a smirk.

Troye and Jim left for the car leaving a very nervous Marcus and a slightly pissed Tyler. As Tyler observed Marcus, who had now diverted his attention to his fingernails, his mood lightened.

"Tonight 'll be fun, it's good to see you and Troye again. Tyler said breaking the silence, a deep red blush staining his normally pale cheeks.

"Yeah, im looking forward to it." Marcus responded to Tyler not quite meeting his eye, missing the blush on the American boy stood in front of him.

Before things could get anymore awkward, Troye and Jim returned.

Troye frowned at the fact none of the two had moved, but raised an eyebrow at the blush staining Tyler's cheeks.

Jim loudly cleared his throat and 3 pairs of eyes turned to him.

"Let's get this party started!" Jim answered hoping to lighten the mood in the room.