The two of us against the World.

20 minutes later...

The 4 boys were gathered round the table, a pack of Doritos between them and a drink of their own.

Tyler on Irn Bru that was given to him by ThatcherJoe, Marcus on Lemonade and Jim and Troye on beer.

"Why don't we play Truth or Dare?" Troye loudly spoke, he had been here less than a half hour and was on his third can of beer.

"I'm in." Jim answered who was trying to keep up with Troye.

"Me too." Tyler added with little enthusiasm.

What is the worst thing that can happen? Tyler asked himself.

"I will as well." Marcus put on the end.

Tyler was shocked that Marcus wanted to participate, he hoped they would also still be friends by the end of the game as well.

Marcus turned to Jim deciding he would start.

"Jim, truth or dare? 

"Dare!" Jim responded hoping to edge forward the others to go for dares.

"I dare you to do the chubby bunny challenge!" Marcus smirked at the man sat to his left.

Jim rolled his eyes, but got up to Tyler's cupboard to get the marshmallows, knowing Tyler would have some.

Jim manged to put 7 in his mouth before they dissolved into a sugary mush and he swallowed, feeling slightly ill.

"Truth or Dare Troye?"

Play continued for 5 more turns with all dares such as taking of your socks for the rest of the game for Marcus and downing a can of beer in under a minute for Troye which was what he had been doing a good fraction of the night. Play then returned to Tyler.

"Truth or Dare, Tyler?" Troye asked the lavender haired boy.

"Truth, please Troye." Tyler asked feeling more confident on how the game had gone so far.

"Do you like Marcus? Troye's smirk spread across his face.

Then the room went silent.

Tyler blushed deeply, Marcus looked up at Tyler and tilted his head to the side silently questioning him and Jim shared a smirk as big as Troye sat next to him.

"Jim, you said you would not tell him." Tyler frowned as he looked at him across the table.

Jim chuckled out loud this time instead of to himself.

"I didn't Tyler, but you just did." Jim's smirk grew even more, if that was possible.

Realising what he had just said Tyler blushed an even darker shade and started to stutter as he tried to explain himself to Marcus.

Marcus put a finger to Tyler's lips and when he was sure the American would not interupt he removed it.

"Is it true Tyler? You like me?" Marcus inside was hoping Tyler would say yes.

Tyler thought to himself silently, I basically just told him how I feel. I might as well just admit it.

"Yes it's tr-." Tyler did not get the chance to finish his sentence as Marcus pushed his lips on to Tyler's, who quickly responded by moulding his lips to the other boys and wrapping his arms around his neck grabbing his hair in his hands and tugging hard.

When they finally broke apart and the fireworks had stopped exploding so frequently they turned to look at Troye and Jim who were watching them open mouthed. Tyler and Marcus were blushing hard, breathing heavily, but had huge smiles on their faces, which made it feel worthwhile to the two.

Jim first to regain his breath broke the silence that had stretched and put his smile back on his face.

"Am I still a 'li'l shit' then?" Jim questioned Tyler.

"You are okay." Tyler shrugged still smiling.

"Wait a minute, you owe me big time Oakley!" Jim tried to sound frightening,but the mood broke when he laughed.

Tyler was not listening anymore as he turned to Marcus and kissed him again this time slowly with no rush or urgency, Tyler felt like in the pit of his stomach it was just those two, him and Marcus against the world.

THE END