Date

It was about a week after I met the boys , I really embarrassed myself I front of all of them especially Harry , it doesn't matter anyway cause he still hasn't texted me to ask if I'm free maybe he isn't interested nah I knew it it was a long shot anyway .
It was school morning I was getting ready to go to school I tried to block Harry out of my head but nothing was working , I got to school just in time for the bell , It was my exams today and then finally I would be free from this hell hole , at lunch time the girls were acting all funny and giggling at me , they probably think I'm stupid for thinking that Harry styles would actually go out with me . I decided to eat lunch on my own , I was quite depressing.....
Finally the bell rang and it was time for the exam

The exam took 6 hours I know right , 6 HOURS , I met the girls by the school gates and they could not stop giggling at me , to be honest it was annoying me a lot !
........... Do I hear whistling ........
I turn around
It's Harry he's walking straight at me I turn around and see girls screaming and running up to him , he has body guards so no one is attacking him

"Hey Y/N how were the exams "
I turn to my friends
"How does he know about my exams .... Wait a minute "
My friend Chloe starts to say something
" we were going to tell you but we wanted it to be a surprise "
Harry has approached me now , he hugs me

"Alright Y/N , how about that date huh as a celebration on your exams "
I look at him
"Why didn't you text me "
Harry looks at me
"Sorry Y/N I just haven't had the time , I was going to but your friends got in touch with me and arranged a surprise so I could come and see you , the car is waiting , would you like to come ?"
" Of course " I say still can't believe it , I sigh in relief Harry actually wants to go on a date with me

That was the best day ever , Harry took me to a restaurant then we went for a walk in the park .
We arrived home we got out of his car and steps on to my porch ,
Harry's glossy green eyes were looking at me .
"I had fun tonight Harry , thank you for surprising me "
We both laugh
" it's okay Y/N , that's the most U have laughed In a while you know "
" yeah same , well I better go my parents would probably be worrying about me by now "
We hug , it was a pretty long hug
As I was about to turn away Harry grabs me , holds up my chin , I can feel him getting closer , Harry's soft lips touch mine , he passionately kisses me
"I'll phone your tomorrow Y/N "
"Okay , bye "
I shut the door behind me .

Could me and Harry actually have chemistry?!?