The meeting

Me and the girls were getting ready to go to Wembley stadium to see our faves ONE DIRECTION . My mum bought me the tickets for my birthday on February the 1st which also happens to be my favourite band members brith day Mr Harry Styles . We lived an hour away from the venue so we booked a mini bus to drive us up in and as usual we rocked out to the boys new album MIDNIGHT MEMORIES! We got there pretty early so we could race to the front and be as close to the boys as we could get . By 7:00pm everyone as in the stadium and the opening act 5SOS came on then finally the moment had come , we were going to see our boys !

The intro was pretty long I could feel the adrenalin rushing to my head as the fans started screaming , and as I looked up I saw them standing there and getting ready to sing midnight memories. By then me and the girls were screaming our heads off because we were that close to the boys . On the stage Harry approached were me and the girls were sitting , for a moment he stood there in silence looking me up and down . I began to get nervous so I looked down and imagined that had never happened . Why did Harry look at me like that ? It was halfway through the show now and Harry bent down and whispered something I the securities eat then Harry stood up smiled and walked to the other end of the stage . The body guard looked at me . In silence . My friend Chloe whispered to me . "I wonder what he wants ?" Finally the security said something that made my heart skip a beat the only words I heard was " the boys would like to invite you and your friends backstage after the show " he had to repeat himself a couple of times but when I heard him I felt like I just won the best prize In the world .

It was the end of the show , the security escorted me and my friends to backstage . As I arrived I felt like I was going to faint , there they were the 5 of them standing there with all there beauty . The girls started crying , but I knew the boys would feel awkward so I held in my tears hoping they wouldn't notice . I hugged all of them apart from Harry , Harry was still changing so I knocked on his changing room , I could hear foot steps , then the door opened , staring at me was big green shiny eyes . "Alright,love what's your name ? "
I stared at him in complete astonishment
"M..My names Y/N "
"Pretty name , enjoyed the show "
"yeah it was amazing "
I felt really awkward I had no idea i what to say then Harry came out and said something I though he would never say
"You catches my eye out on the stage , look I know you feel awkward ,so to get to know each other why don't we talk about this over dinner "
I froze
Did Harry just say that , or was I dreaming , nope
I replied
"Uh ... yeah that would be nice "
Then I heard a voice it was my friends calling me it was time to go
Before going I gave all of them a hug then I hugged harry he squeezed me so hard
As I was walking out I heard him
"I'll see you later Y/N , remember text me when your free "
I walked out with a smile on my face
I'm going on a date with Harry