Vampire on the Loose

As the School Bell rang to signal the start of the end of the class every student went to the lockers to grab their stuff for the next subject of school. 

As Yuichiro Was picking up her Belongings she closed her locker door and saw Shinoa standing right in-front of her.

Yuichiro: What do you want?

(Smugfu=Smug waifu) Shinoa: It is my assigned duty to check after you, and make sure that you make at least one friend.

Yuichiro*sigh*: Why does this happen to me?

Then Shinoa Looked down and ask Yuichiro.

Shinoa: Would you Like to be my friend?

Yuichiro looked at Shinoa with a look.

Yuichiro: What?

Shinoa: I asked if you were interested to be my friend.

Yuichiro: I'll think about it.

Shinoa looked at Yuichiro with a Surprised look.

Shinoa: I thought you would reject me outright.

Yuichiro: Just because I said I'll consider it does not mean your my friend right now.

Shinoa: I heard rumors that you refused to have any friends  due to the trauma of having to your family being killed by a vampire.

Yuichiro: Your guess is correct, the trauma over my Family's has some play on my social life kid.

Shinoa: Hey I'm not a kid! 

Yuichiro: Whelp, fortunately for you I don't care, I see things as they are and I seeing your size I see a little girl.

Then Shinoa pouted at Yuichiro's blatant dismissal.

Shinoa: Hey I'm trying to help you.

Yuichiro: I don't think that I asked for your help, Shinoa.

Yuichiro ended her conversation while stuffed her Books back into her backpack, and she noticed some commotions at the end of the hallway and saw a kid with medium length brown hair, and Large Dark green eyes and was wearing a gray with light blue design Gakuran (Japanese male school uniform). Who was being bullied by a group of much larger looking student.

Yuichiro: Well it sucks to be him.

Shinoa: Well aren't you going to help him?
This the perfect opportunity to make a friend. 

Yuichiro: Yeah... Not interested, better him then me.

Then as Yuichiro Proceeded to leave, the Bullies decided to insult her for being a coward and also calling her a bitch, which hurt her pride and she would not let go until her pride was healed.

Yuichiro the went up straight at the bullies and looked them straight into the eyes.

Yuichiro: What did you call, you little shit?

Yamanaka: What are you going to do about little bitch?

Yuichiro: How 'bout I punch your face!?

But before Yuichiro could hit Yamanaka Shinoa had to open her mouth.

Shinoa: If you hit a civilian I will report you to the higher ups and extend your suspension.

Shinoa ended her sentence with a smug grin.

Yuichiro: What!?

She then blacked out due to being punched hard to the face. 

Small timeskip 

Yuu was then seen along with brown haired boy carrying some snacks for the Bullies.

Yuichiro: Man this sucks!