Seduced

- Chapter 1 -

Where I was coming from old trucks were standing in front of houses where parties were thrown. Not luxus cars. But right here were at least 20 of them.

Since I didn't want to attract any attention I drove my mom's 15 year old pick-up a bit out of the way into a sandy grass field. My Dad hasn't even mentioned that there would be a party at his house this evening.

But he doesn't tell me much anyways.

I didn't know why he hasn't been to my mom's funeral either.

The only thing I know is that I would have never dreamt of living with my Dad in Florida one day.

But I didn't have a choice. With no money and only my clothes and this old pick-up I didn't know where to go after my mom died.

After all those years my father never called even once during mom was fighting against cancer that's why it was really hard for me to call him and ask for his help. But I had to.

I was staring at the huge mansion right in front of me where he was now living with his new family where I didn't belong into.

Suddenly the door of my car was being opened. Automatically my hand grabbed the small gun under my seat and pointed it towards the stranger.

"Whoa" The guy said puttiny his hands up in surrender. "Who are you?" I asked with a firm grip around my gun.

"I'm Grant" he answered surprisingly calm. "Can you maybe put that gun away now? I won't harm you I promise" he said with a small laugh at the end.

Ignoring his question I asked him: "Is Abraham Wynn living here?"

"If you put down that gun I'll tell you"

"Why should I? You opened the door of my car just like that and I don't know you."

"I just told you I won't harm you plus I thought you might got lost and I just wanted to help" He replied sounding honest.

"Okay fine" I surrendered and put the gun back under my seat. "Now tell me is Abraham Wynn living here?"

"Yes but he isn't at home right now. He and his wife went on a holiday trip for 2 weeks. Oh and by the way since you know my name now may I ask who you are ?"

"I'm Katy" I answered. "If my Dad is on vacation right now who is in there then?"

"Wowowow wait a second. Abe is your father?"

"Yes now if you please could answer my question I would be very thankful" *note the sarcasm*

"Well if Abe is your Dad then it's your stepbrother who's in there. His name is Justin. Come on I'll introduce you to him."

Grant offered me his hand to help me out of my car. I ignored it and got out myself. Walking around my pick-up I took my suitcase from the truck bed.

"Wait I'll help you" Grant said politely taking my suitcase in one hand while grabbing mine with his other leading me to the front door...

-----------------------------------

Okay guys so this is the first chapter!!!
I really hope you like it so far :)

Please be active and leave a comment what you think or if I can improve something ♡ also don't forget to vote please :)

{5 likes and 2 comments = chapter 2}

I love you
your Celina