What's Babbling?

Only have the cuts, no edits, no omissions simply insert and cut what must be insert and cut for minimal legibility. Not the saying of other writers which stated simply and easily that one should, not and cannot do but edit heavily. Editing is what writing is they claim as they brag over it but, psh. 

I get thatinthe end maybe it is highly tuned and adapted to give you just those sounds, but I’m not sure the natural isn’t natural. ANd i can get that editing is not the changing of it. It is perhaps the refining? THe perfect word should be avoided? No in his case he sees it more specifically as a matter of making the sound sound right. In multiple ways, it’s got to talk like thought. Which I suppose is different from each to each. But we get what’s natural. We get how the whole thing flings together. 

The difference between free writing and writing with this explosive sort of passion is of course the lack of audience in one. Who to talk to but yourself? Maybe that is the loss. But neutral writing, natural like our thoughts is preferable. Lost not in the grammar and structure that binds most writing so strongly to the roots. Of course these things are no longer new - they are no longer the lost ramblings of young boys. They are now studied taken well in accounts of all we thought we were.