Awkward

Awkwardness and you are made to be aware of yourself by others looking in your direction. You know we do it to eachother. This awkwardness that causes action and over reaction. Twins, are a rarity. Double twins are rarer still that’s an interesting ideas, to have double twins, all around the same age, quadruplets? Who knows, she walks by as nothing and people walk by with a pike to my heart, not quite the same heart, beat, bump that came before. Not quite the same emergency. There is something to keeping yourself on tax. Real writers don’t write fiction, they write life even if it ever happened. They still allow these things. Mothers out on a together walk it’s interesting how parenting works but it is in the end a simple matter. A simple play of light on the veranda. And photos like drawings are interesting the man who yawns and passes scratching his jaw is and interest. You know you aren’t met with the same problems in writing sketches as you are with drawing sketches. Somehow a loose ssweep of a couple characteristics, captured in a word render it together. It’s kind of a short cut. Having them render your picture in others imaginations. Sadly a bird would never know what you had done, and it would take a lot of experience to true and bring your move from one place to another as you are left in this way. You know that this must be children. Children holding hands. Isn’t that and oddity. Isn’t that odd seeing an old man holding someone’s hand who looks like they are maybe fifteen. So is my thoughts on this occasion. Writing continues flipping by word by semi wasted word> Is it wasted. Seeing parent after perant walken around this time.