Square up bitch

Izuku's pov:

-timeskip to 3 pm-

I had just finished getting dressed and finding something to eat. I walk back into my room and roll a few joints before grabbing my shit and walking out the door to AFO.

My ankle isn't as bad as it was yesterday but it still hurts. I light a joint and continue walking to AFO.

As I approach the school I see Shinsou and Toga and jog up to them.

"Yo so we have a situation...." I say.

"What did you do?" Shinsou groans.

"So you guys remember Kumiko?" I ask.

"Not this bitch again!" Shigaraki groans walking up to us Dabi behind him.

"Well um she got a new boyfriend and uh so he read our texts and Um he want to fight me at 4 today......" I mumble the last part.

"Wait doesn't she go here?" Dabi asks.

"Yeah I saw her today." Shinsou says.

"So I'm assuming her boyfriend goes here." Toga says.

"Well how do we know who he is?!" I ask scared shitless. I honestly forgot she came here.

"Who does she always hang out with or is around?" I ask.

"The team football captain." Shinsou sighs.

"Holy shit! Isn't he like really strong?!" I whine.

"Where is the fight taking place? Did he give you a location?" Dabi asks as he walks across the street and we follow.

"He said my house but I'm not positive on if he is actually going to show up." I mumble.

"Oh he never backs down from a fight!" Shigaraki says.

"Holy shit! It's almost 4!!! I'm sacred! I didn't even do anything." I say shaking.

"Maybe he will spare you?" Toga says.

"But what if he doesn't." I say.

We all arrive at my house and talk in the front. And me being the pussy I continue talking about how this is going to end up.

"Alright which one of you fuckers is Deku?!" A guy shouts with a few people behind him.

"M-me...." I mumble.

"Square up bitch!" She shouts.

The guy next door comes out I'm assuming because of the yelling. His friends followed.

Dabi stands up and says. "He told you he was her ex so back the fuck up!" He walks closer to him.

And as I thought Dabi was punched in the face. I run up to him Toga, Shinsou and Shigaraki behind me.

"Man fuck you!" I yell. He then also punches me. Yet unlike Dabi I punch the motherfucker back.

Now it's full out war. And also as I thought I was knocked down to the ground with a few guys also punching and kicking me. The Denki guy just kept on shouting telling him to stop same with his friends.

"Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend! You had your time bitch! Now back off." He says.

"Motherfucker did you even look at the fucking dates I sent those! Bitch that was a month ago! Your fucking delusional!" I shout getting up!

My lip was bleeding I'm also assuming I have a few bruises and cuts along my face and torsos. I attempt to walk to my house but fall.

"Deku are you okay?!" Toga shouts walking away from Dabi.

"I'm fucking fine! Go to your fucking house! I'm going to go die mentally inside." I say getting up off the ground and walking inside limping.

"I- s-see you tomorrow. Don't do anything stupid." She shouts.

As I get inside I fall again.

"Now mom is gonna he pissed and kick me out or some shit! Motherfucker!" I cry.

"Yo man! What the fuck? Why would you attempt to fight him?" The Denki kid says.

"The bitch was being stupid and accusing for hitting on my ex. Like I want anything to do with her anymore." I mumble.

"What do you guys want?" I groan getting up off the floor.

"Do you need help?" Sero I think his name was said.

"No. Now excuse me as I get High and take a 16 hour depression nap." I say as I close the door and toss myself on the couch.

Apparently I didn't close the door all the way or they just don't know what privacy is because the door opens.

"You look like shit!" Bakugo says.

"That's not what your mom said last night!" I laugh.

"Now I know why he started a fight with you. Your fucking stupid!" Bakugo says.

"Fine if you don't like your mom jokes Then Th are not what you said last night." I yawn.

I get up form lying on the couch and check my ankle.

"Welp the bitch is bruised." I mumble.

I stand up and go to the bathroom and grab more ankle tape and my meds plus pain killers then grab my weed from my room and go to the living room again. They are still here my god!

"You need more then just pain killers! Your nose is bleeding and your lip is cut and bleeding!" Mina says.

"I'm fine!" I say wiping my nose with my hand.

"Mother- that hurts!" I whine.

"Because he punched your nose what do you not remember?" Bakugo sarcastically asks.

I take off the previous ankle tape and replace it with some new tape then take some pain killers along with my PTSD and anxiety meds.

"What's up with the other pills?" Sero asks.

"PTSD and anxiety." I mumble.

"Why are you guys still here?" I ask.

"We wanna help!"

"I don't want help goodbye!" I say.

"The door is behind you!" I sigh.

"You could have fought back at least!" Denki says.

"Yeah whatever I'm taking a nap." I sigh and lay down on the couch passing out quickly.

4 hours later

"Ugh! My nose hurts like fuck!" I mumble. My sight was blurry. I push my self up to see what's his face in my living room.

Wait his name is Bakugo.... oof!

"Why are you here?" I say in a croaky voice.

"To make sure you don't die." He said clicking off his phone and putting it in his pocket.

Word count: 1021