Staying at his house?

(Yoooooo! Guys I'm back! Also I have no clue if I passed the quiz so ye. I probably just subconsciously said yaoi for all the answers XD oh well!)

(While I was writing this I found out I haven't failed any classes! LETS GOO! Also while I was writing this I found out I am half Spanish.......and I'm taking french....uh so yeah lmao)

Izuku's pov:

I yawn getting up from the couch. I see Shinsou passed out right where I was sitting. Toga and Dabi were passed out cuddling and Shigaraki looked dead.....I look to my right to see Bakugo walking towards the living room.

"Good morning!" I yawn.

"Yo." He whispers careful to not wake up the others.

"Your fine I got this!" I say.

"WAKE UP BITCHES!" I scream. Shinsou jolts awake along with Toga and Dabi. Shigaraki still dead asleep.

"Fuck you!" Shinsou groans.

"Whatever. Wake up Shigaraki! You guys need to leave so I can pick up!" I say.

Toga gets up from Dabi's lap and pulls his hair.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL?!" He screeches.

"You need to leave so I can clean." I say. "Also thank you toga!"

"Mhm!"

They all start to gather their stuff and all then Toga has Dabi fix her hair and they leave. Once they leave I start cleaning. Y'know like doing the dishes and that stuff.

As I was going to get the vacuum I notice that Bakugo was still here.

"Why the hell are you still here?" I groan.

"I don't know." He shrugs.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Oh it's like 2 pm..."

"Jeez how long did we sleep." I mumble.

"Yeah you passed me like 6 times." He laughs.

"Oh- wait what's today?" I yawn.

"Saturday." He says.

"Do I have anything to do today..." I ponder.

"Yup!"

"Huh- What?" I ask.

"You said you would come to my house and eat dinner!" He states.

"I said that?"

"Yes!"

"Oh- okay." I shrug sitting down.

"We can leave now if you want!" He says.

"Sure but what would we do? Have a staring contest?" I deadpan.

"No I have games!" He argues.

"Heh- that's what she said!" I laugh.

-once they are in the car driving-

"Okay but explain why I can't say the word!" He says half defended.

"Okay! Nigga was a racial term used by American to make fun of other people who didn't originate in America and weren't white! Then pretty much we stole the word from them. So basically Hispanic, Cuban, Indian, African, Mixed people can say it! But white people those niggas can't, we'll say nigga!" I argue.

"Wow- you know your history don't you."

"Yes sir!"

"Oh and since we are the topic of black people! What's up with y'all spices? Like you put the tiniest bit of pepper and salt then anything more then that and it's spicy? Like what?"