Chapter 12- I Don't Wanna Leave You

Katsuki POV
When we reached home, I carried Izuku to his/almost our room. As I carried him, he snuggled closer and closer to my chest. O-oh God. It's so cute! I carried him closer to me and I pecked his forehead then his cheeks. He seemed to be satisfied of my actions. That's so fucking cute like... Fuck, I can't even explain. As we went upstairs to his/our room, he mumbled in his sleep. I can't make it up to what he is saying but I heard something that made me smile. "I love you so much, Kacchan, so so much", he whispered. I blushed but smiled later on. I like his angelic voice. He's so innocent. We reached his room. I plopped him gently to bed and changed his shirt and shorts. I gently put the pillows beside him so he won't fall off the bed. Then, I put on the blanket on him. I went outside and downstairs. I saw my old hag and auntie Inko on the couch. My old hag watching TV and auntie Inko doing something on her laptop. I went on the couch and plopped myself. "You haven't changed clothes yet", I heard my old hag say. "Yeah, yeah, I know", I grumbled. She ruffled my hair. I didn't move an inch and just sat still. I like someone ruffling my hair, I think. Well, especially when Izuku's doing it, so yeah. "Katsuki,", my old hag called my attention from the TV. "Yeah?" "There's something you need to know." "What is it?", I asked confusedly. "Well, remember when Izuku and auntie Inko is going to Osaka?", she asked. Why'd she bring it up? I stayed silent for a bit. "Yeah. Why?", I asked. "Well, there's a possibility that they may or may not come back to live here again. They may live there until auntie Inko's contract is done", she said sadly. I was... Shocked. Sad. "When will Izuku come back?", I asked. She frowned. "I don't know", she answered. She turned to auntie Inko. "When are you coming back", she asked auntie Inko. She closed her laptop and sighed. "My boss just gave me an e-mail. He said that we may stay there for a few more years after the two-year project", she said sadly. I don't know how to feel. Angry? Sad? Disappointed? Many emotions came flooding and it's so frustrating. "O-okay", I said calmly. "Good to k-know", I continued. "I'll just w-wash up and go to bed", I said while trying to crack a smile. They both nodded. "Good night Katsuki", mom said. "Night", I replied. I went to the bathroom and washed up. Izuku, why didn't you said something? I sighed and turned the shower off. I dried up and put some clothes. I went to Izuku's room and gently opened the door. I saw him sleeping soundly on his bed. I smiled softly at him. I don't wanna loose him. What if he finds someone else in Osaka? I sighed and pulled the covers gently. I lied down beside him. As I wrapped my arms around his waist, he grumbled. "Kacchan?", he asked, fluttering his eyes open. "Yes baby?", I asked. He suddenly hugged me. I was shocked but hugged him back, burrying neck face in his neck, sniffing his cinammon-scented aroma. I smiled at his sweet scent. "I don't want to leave you. I want to be with you, here in Musutafu", he whimpered. Shit, I think he is about to cry. I rubbed his back gently. "Shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay. You can visit us some time", I said, cheering him up. "B-but" "Shh, it's okay. I love you, baby" "I love *sob* you too, *hic* Kacchan". He cried on my shoulder. I gently rubbed small circles on his back. He stopped sobbing. I held him closely as I heard soft and gentle snores coming from him. I smiled. I gently laid him down on the bed. "Good night, baby", I whispered and kissed his forehead. I snuggled into him closely under the blankets. "Love you, Izu"

A/N:
This is important!
Hi guys, it's me, the author. I just wanted to say thet I live in the Philippines. There is a local volcano that erupted, causing ash fall throughout the whole city. More cities where affected too. I just wanted to say this because our life is in danger. I almost had asthma because there is a shortage of facemasks and good thing that we had some at home. If you are in the Philippines, be safe always! Wish me a good night because it's currently 9:31 pm here. Thanks again for reading this book and the reads are very appreciated!
-Lavie🌻