5

Previously on Island of giant Insects, The group found a shocking discovery within their classmate after finding out his true orgins and he found a baby on the island, after he adopted him and found a safe house lets continue on shall we?

Y/n woke up in the middle of the night because he heard the baby's small cries, before he could wake up anyone, y/n took him outside, not knowing that oribe heard the baby and followed him, Y/n found a nearby body of water and went there, when he arrived he sees a waterfall, it was an epic sight to see. Oribe catches up to him to see the waterfall, and him take off his clothes and put on his swimsuit, he put the baby down on a rock to clean his face because he was dirty on his soft face. Oribe shows up to see Y/n free floating in the water.

Oribe: Y/n?

Y/n was startled.

Y/n: What are u doing?

Oribe: Sorry, it was just i heard you coming out of the safehouse and the baby was whimpering.

Y/n: Well he was dirty, and he needed his first bath, and be disinfected, especially when it comes to bugs.

Oribe: True some bugs might carry diseases like the mosquito [She looks over the baby and picks him up] Poor thing, and cannot be with his parents.

Y/n: I was thinking of taking him home, since he does not have parents, but i rather not think about that.

Oribe starts to sing a lullaby to have the baby go to sleep, she was great with kids, than she was an expert on bugs. The infant than fell asleep in her arms, she then gently places him on a towel and wrapped him up inside it to be warm, and fell asleep.

Y/n: I bet Matsuoka told you about everything about me, the accident happened back and 1995 and the me you see believes this to be a possible curse on my life.

Oribe: No, its not its a blessing in disguise, you saved us all in the last few days, Miura would have been devistated if the captain was dead.

Y/n: I guess, sometimes people makes choices to live with.

Suddenly they heard wings flapping and the trees and wind rustling, The two stand up to see where the sound was, and might possibly be another insect, when they see the wings, Y/n realizes who it was, one of his old friends Mothra.

Oribe: A Moth?!

Y/n: Don't worry i know this one, Her name is Mothra, Queen of the monsters, She's a gentle soul and knows about my past, She is a Kaiju.

Oribe: A Kaiju?

Y/n: Yes, a type of monster either good or bad, mothra is one of the good. She protects humanity from possible threats.

Mothra flies down to turn into her human form.

Oribe: Amazing!

Mothra: Hello old friend.

Y/n: Mothra, you are looking radiant as usual.

Mothra: Yes, and you are more younger than i saw you.

Oribe: Mothra San, Do you know where we are?

Mothra: Yes, oribe you and all your classmates are on monster island, a home to giant insects, Dragons, and Kaiju monsters alike.

Oribe: Kaijus?

Mothra: Yes, since humans were tired of cities being destroyed by monsters besides godzilla, they had shipped us all to the appropriatly named monster island where we lived in peace.

Oribe: Is there a way to escape?

Mothra: Unfortunantly no, you must wait for your help to arrive tomorrow morning, and be careful of the insects. I will do the best i can to aid you until your rescue comes tomorrow.

Oribe: Thank You!

Mothra than flies away.

Oribe: She looked amazing and Beautiful.

Y/n: Yep, no wonder ancient civilization worshipped her as a god, she is not like the other monsters here. We should go back incase the others wake up to worry.

Oribe: Ok.

She then picks up the baby and they both went back to their camp.

Short Chapter i know, but i will see ya next time!