~12 || Don't fall for baits

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAYDREAM

-Heesun's POV-

The world seems colder. The city lights are making you feel dizzy from time to time and you've been running around trying to lose the ghosts from your past. It's starting to get tiring and your lungs aren't giving you enough oxygen; it seems that you are suffocating every five minutes and you can't do anything else but to hide and hope they won't find you.

Damn it! This is more difficult than it was before.

Once again, your chest started to hurt and your heart aching wasn't helping you at all. You placed your hand on your chest as you tried to get inside a building from the city; the ghosts passed by and didn't see you getting there. Quickly, you closed the door and placed some furniture to secure it more. You ran upstairs when the door was secured, then you noticed that it was a hallway with multiple doors, so, you picked one and decided to take a look.

-Odd – You said while looking around.

It's a bedroom that looks just like the one where Jinyoung and you once were. Everything looks the same but this time, you noticed a note on top of the mattress, so, you took it in between your hands and read the glitchy letters.

"The way everything looks like doesn't seem right. You jumped into the dark without your safety light".

You looked at it confused before you heard a loud thud. Immediately, you looked through the window and saw a light going up to the sky.

The exit? No, it's way too soon.

Without hesitation, you got out of the room and decided to go where the light is guiding you.

The note said I jumped without any light; maybe there's my light?

-Jinyoung's POV-

I was sobbing uncontrollably, still in shock for what I was hearing from BamBam and Alia. I didn't want to hear anybody right now; I just want to go there with her and find a way out from this situation.

-You can't go, it's too risky – BamBam said concerned.

-Do you think I care? She's there alone! – I said upset before covering my face with my hand. -How did you let this happen? It was way too soon for her to get in there – I sobbed before looking at Heesun asleep on the bed.

I walked towards her and held her hand; I caressed it softly before kissing her forehead.

-Let's talk with Yoomin and see what we can do – Alia suggested.

-Tomorrow, the first hour of the day – BamBam told.

-Jinyoung, right now you need to rest – Alia said concerned.

-Yes, hyung. Let's go to the dorms – BamBam spoke.

I held my chest; it's hurting again.

Heesun.

-I can't sleep knowing this is happening – I sighed frustrated.

-Jinyoung-hyung, I have to tell you something I'm the only one who knows – BamBam said worriedly.

-What? – Alia looked at him confused.

-Heesun revealed to me that the Linking Dreams lasted three minutes in the real life but Daydreams last more and it's unknown how much; that's one of the reasons why she didn't tell you about this – BamBam revealed.

I let some tears out before looking at Heesun again.

-So, she can be like this for multiple days – I said astonished.

BamBam just nodded and stood in silence. I just looked up to the ceiling before holding Heesun tightly against me. Then I remembered something she told me the first time we got out of the Linking Dreams. So, without hesitating, I stood up and kissed her hand, then I glanced at both.

-Tell the members I'll be late – I told.

-Why? Where are you going? – BamBam asked concerned.

-Don't worry about me; I need to visit her past – I spoke before going out of the room.

He's the only one I know that can help me.

*Minutes later*

I knocked on the door after thinking about the decision I made. It's a desperate situation but I need to know what's going on and if he's the reason why this is happening.

In a couple of minutes, he opened the door and looked at me surprised. He does remember me, how? I don't know but that's telling me he might have something to do with this odd Linking Dreams.

-Hello, Junho.

-Heesun's POV-

That freaking light.

You kept on running before reaching the place where the light is at. It's shinning above an abandoned mall that looked familiar to you, so, carefully you approached and started to look around. There's when the object underneath the light could be seen. You ran towards it and as soon as you reached it, you noticed what it was; a rose.

When you blinked once, the scenery completely changed. It turned out to be a mall with people and everything was looking nicer and with life; as everything was starting to fade in, your objective and current thoughts began to fade away. You didn't even notice that your clothes changed and that you were inside a Daydream.

-Sun, here you are – Someone called you, the guy approaching; you know him.

You stared at him, weird out by his sudden apparition. Something inside of you was telling you to get away but your mind was telling you to keep on going; you are starting to get tricked by your powerful desires.

-Princess, are you okay? – He asked while looking at you with a smile. -Oh! I see you have the flower I bought you; it's a nice one – He said happily.

-J-Junho? – You stuttered.

-Hmm, yes, what's wrong? You look lost – Junho said while looking at you.

-Sorry, it's been a hard day – You sighed.

-Don't worry, want to go home and rest? – Junho asked.

You nodded before he kissed your cheek. -Let's go, princess.

He's holding your hand tightly while both were going out of the mall, and as soon as both reached the end, the city was full of people and it didn't seem abandoned.

-The city is beautiful – You spoke.

-It truly is; the bushes with flowers make everything look nicer – Junho told. -We can decorate home with flowers if you'd like – He told.

-That would be nice – You smiled.

As you were walking around the streets, you couldn't stop looking around and there's when you saw an add on a billboard from a building. GOT7. You focused on each member before looking at Jinyoung; your heart started to beat faster and to hurt again, there's when you closed your eyes in pain and as soon as you opened them everything you were looking at disappeared. Back to the abandoned and grayish city.

I almost got lost in my desires. But those were about the past; my past. Why not about Jinyoung? What's going on?

By all the questions inside your head, you started to get anxious when suddenly, you noticed the rose on your hand. You touched it delicately before a tag appeared on it.

"I'll always love you. But you need to move on and care about someone who deserves you" -Junho.