_.: Nightmare come True :._

HEY READERS!! 

Wat up!!

This is my first story ever and I would appreciate your comments on the story. 

So this is a Subnatica fan fic ( I DO NOT OWN ANY SUBNATICA CONTENT OR PICTURES JUST  SOME OF CHARACTERS!! ) Shout out to them tho they did well.

Plz bare with me I may not be able to update every now and then i need to deal with school and study hard.

so without further ado

~

                                                                           .:=Asha's POV=:.

" My name is Asha, age 28, rank 1 scientist, video 1 on this water planet yet to be named "I said facing the camera in front of me in the dark bed room I was in with only one dim flashlight bright enough for you to see my face. 

" I am in home base little peeper " I said broadly fiddling with my black night gown. My bright blonde hair with some strands died purple was blocking my face when I looked at the camera. I fixed my steal gray eyes on the futuristic window that showed alien outside water. The reflection of the glass window showed that my face had a purple tattoo on my right check. I looked back down to the ground very nervous at continuing to tell my story of how I ended in this water planet.

 I looked back down to the ground very nervous at continuing to tell my story of how I ended in this water planet

(this is how asha looks like just without the medieval clothes)

                                                                          .:=Flash back=:.

I sat in the lab experimenting and studying on dark mater energy when suddenly the alarm went off. 

" Warning!, warning!, all personnel please evacuate the ship! warning!, warning! " The computer said nagging at me

" Warning!, warning!, all personnel please evacuate the ship! warning!, warning! " The computer said nagging at me .Red lights flickered as I make my way through the other scared and frantic strangers in the mother spaceship or Aurora hallway. I was very angry at how I was not informed of the current situation but still, I needed to follow protocol.  A tall handsome man with Black raven hair caught my attention and quickly disappeared in the crowd. ' Who's that? ' I asked in my head. ' You know what, never mind what I want to know is what the hell is going on! ' I noticed everyone was rushing to a life pod to escape whatever danger awaited them on the spaceship so I did the same. I saw the captain rushing somewhere in the same hallway I was in.

" CAPTAIN! WHATS GOING ON! " I shouted to my father who so happens to be the captain. 

" Not now Ash! " he replied looking at me with a face filled with worry.

 " Mind telling me WHAT!, is going on Father! " as I  speed walked to him very angry at what he's doing

 " Asha this is very serious, I need you to go get your self a life pod and survive, that's all I ask of you" he said with concern and sadness in his voice. I calmed myself down because my father all ways had a reason for what he was doing so I listened.

 " Okay, please be safe" was all I said before I left.

                                                                     .:=End of Flashback=:.

Tears left my eyes as I recall what happened that fateful day. The same thing happened with my mother when I was a 1 year old. She was a captain of the Falcon and was also pregnant with my sister at the time. My mom was stubborn but she also had her reasons. ' You could say she's a tough cookie, she won't go done without a fight! ' was what Dad described her as. 

" Dad, Mom , Sis " I sobbed silently for my family I once had while turning back to the camera.

                                                                          .:=Flash back=:.

I Hopped in to a empty life pod and immediately pressed the eject button to save my life not knowing the danger I'm getting myself into. Sitting on a chair in the pod I strapped my seatbelt on me and prepared myself for sudden impact. The curious person I was stared at the ceiling window where a ladder blocked some of its view. 

" BOOM!! " the Aurora exploded right before my eyes

" BOOM!! " the Aurora exploded right before my eyes. All I say was Green light shining beside the mother ship. My gray pupils shrunk in disbelief of what I saw outside the window. From the corner of my eye I saw a piece of metal panel fall from the wall and it flew around the pod furiously  because of the shock wave from the explosion. I raise my hands in defence to protect my face, but sadly....

" Clang! " the panel struck my forehead and everything went black .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAT UP!

i changed some stuff so dont mind me kay~