A Heart For U (Special Chapter )

( Not the original story!)

OK so i did not explain, this is there daily lives thing after the situation when they reach back  home i cant spill details!

Asha woke up in her bed lazily. ' why did my alarm not turn on ' she thought while watching her alarm saying 11:27 on her right side of the bed. She sat up off the bed and placed her feet in her soft fluffy blue slippers beside her. She wobbled toward the exit of her room in hopes to find him. She checked in the living room, bathroom, lab, observatory and all other places she could think he was in. 

"Clack, clunk," Noise came from the kitchen. Asha opened the door slightly to find a handsome man decorating a cake by the counter. His black raven hair danced around in the mourning sun that shone through the window. Asha stayed there admiring his hands work elegantly decorating the cake. She loved watching his face especially when he is concentrated and determined. ( you will find out later in the story). Finally, after half an hour has passed her legs started to give in.

" Hey, Levi " Asha said walking toward her lover in the kitchen. It was an afternoon at the base Asha had moved into with Levi( not telling find out later). A shit ton of events has been occurring and finally, it was their day off because of a special day.

" Happy Valentine's day Asha." Levi turned around to greet Asha at the kitchen table where she sat. Levi held a white plate of chocolate cake in the shape of a heart with pink frosting on the top. A red flower was seen on the right side of the cake with some words saying 'You are a special person to me❣' beside it. 

" Hey, that's too cheesy for you Levi~, BUT!" Asha said pointing to Levi on the right side of her where he sat

" Hey, that's too cheesy for you Levi~, BUT!" Asha said pointing to Levi on the right side of her where he sat. " I feel the same way too!~ " A huge grin was plastered on Asha's face. Levi looked at her annoyed a little but disregarded it and softened his gaze. It is EXTREMELY RARE for any living organism to see Levi smile just a little. Only Asha was an exception. After the amazing meal and cake, Asha was about to leave to get ready to do her daily routine.

" Where are u going? " Levi asked.

" To get to work?, Why you ask? " Asha replied. 

" Oh? but you have not seen my gift yet~ " Levi whispered with a smirk. His voice was very deep and intoxicating to a female. Especially Asha.

"Huh? " Asha gasped when she was lifted off the chair by strong hands. Levi carried her to there bedroom where they spend most of there time in when the day was over. Levi laid her on the bed and climbed on top of her and stared into her eyes. 

" Wah, what u doing Levi? " She asked Blushing like crazy. 

" Time To find out~ " Was all the words that were said before it became very noisy with moans hanging in the air.

Guys, I don't like making lemon but if u want then very well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI!

SO sorry that I have not been here. School is a big pain in the ass.

I have decided to turn this into a series. I think it will be fun.

I'm working on book two and the new story right now so plz be patient. 

I will keep on updating as frequently as possible.

BYE!