Experimenting (*゜ー゜*)

.: Asha pov :.

I My left leg is still wounded and is recovering properly. Due to the mishap a few days ago, I have been temporarily immobile. It's hard moving around in the base with my injury, but I can manage. After a cold bath and a scrumptious meal, I stood in front of the mirror on my bedroom wall hanging. I gazed at my reflection shone in the mirror. I began to have flashbacks of my childhood.

                                                                      .: Flashback :.

I was a young little girl in a dress standing alone in one of my family's hallways. I stared at my mother's portrait on the wall in a trance. I remember I was 3 years old at the time. Mother left when I was a 1 year old, and departed for a mission out in space, from which was her last. Before, Mother and Father would have fought and barely spent any time together, leaving me in my cradle whining sometimes trying to get my parents' attention. I don't know much, but it was not a pleasant season for the family. I resented her for what she did to us.

                                                                .: End of Flashback:.

" I must be going insane " I mentioned.

I left to organize my storage and repair the cyclops.

Later~

After a long day of working, I was left sprawled out on the cold floor pondering what I should do for the rest of the evening. Then it occurred to me. I arose from my seat and stepped away heading to the laboratory on the far east wing. The door slides open, permitting me to access the room. One lone busted fragment lay on the desk in front of me. ' Help me!, HELP... ME!... 🤬 NEGGA! ' commanded the tablet in my mind leaving me to giggling a little at my poor joke. I obliged of course. I started experimenting with this unusual tablet I obtained back at the Quarantine Enforcement Platform. An ominous symbol or shape if you like to call it, was spotted on the tablet.

"Let's figure you out now, shall we? " thus the rest of my time was spent...

Well shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

hi!

I have not been in the writing mood lately but oh well

also there will be another chapter some time tonight just need to write it.

bye~