fell.

Information : quirkless deku, the boss is still consious.

It was late in the evening when Kai finally arrived at the train station when he spotted a green haired boy with a yellow bagpack.

He wonder, why did a teen like him was doing out so late. The teen was also standing dangerously close near the yellow line.

That's when he understood.

The train was coming closer and the teen was only a stepped until he could jumped onto the railway.

Luckily for Kai, he was able to pulled the teen away by the backpack. He didn't know why but he had the urge to pull the teen back.

He whinched when he smelled the sent of burned fabric and flesh. He looked down at the teen in his arms, his face had tear streaks and half of his face is bruised.

"Are you alright?" Kai asked, sitting the teen on one of the provided chairs. The teen looked down, new tears slowly forming in his eyes.

"Why did you saved me?" The teen asked the man in reply. "I am just a quirkless, useless deku."

Kai's eyes when widened.

Quirkless.

Kai cupped the teen's face, "you are not useless, you are simply a pure being in a corrupted world,"

The teen shooked his head in disbelief, Kai frowned and whiped the tears on the younger's face. "You are. And I'll prove it to you,"

Kai stood up, he could hear his train getting closer. "Come with me," Kai said, offering his hand to the teen.

The teen looked at Kai's hand, and Kai could see the gears turning in those beautiful emerald eyes of his. And oh so reluctantly, he took his hand.

Kai smiled under his mask, the train arrived and The Shei Hassaikai symbol was visible to the world. "My name is Kai Chisaki,"

The teen nodded, "Izuku Midoriya,"