chapter 1: origin! meet both hero!

aw shit, here we go again.

Hello all! how was your new year? and I asked how many new years since my last update.

Well, I'm sorry for the delay because life problems are increasingly coming as age gets older. you at least understand, right?

I tried hard for this one so I want an honest opinion and before we start, i'll tell you something. the next one is I will update 'RWBY watching Boku no Hero Academia' so please wait. my grammar is not really good but i'll work to improve it. my app is not auto capital my sentance and the reason i still use it because i too comfortable with it. and i'm really sorry if this story still have lack of something. i also know that i skip so many scene but it's because i want the introduction faster.

and remember, both RWBY and Boku no Hero Academia is not mine

"this is not happening... this is not happening... for the love of Oum this is not happening!" the mutter that the young Rose spouting like a nonsense. the initiation is not what she think it would be. all her plan to become huntress seem scattered right in front of her eyes. she just need to attend Beacon, finish the exam, take the initiation, find a partner, form a team, and studying to be huntress for next 4 year. easy, what could possibly wrong?

the only problem here is that one of way to start that journey is find a partner for herself. but the worst part is she partnered with the girl that can't be nice to her since yesterday.

"what are you frowning for? come on, you just gonna slow me down!" said her partner before she walk again leaving the young Rose who frowning. stupid Beacon rule! if only she could choose her own partner, she would definitely choose Yang. and when forming a team, she will include Jaune and Blake, although she doubts that Blake can be invited to join but maybe Yang has other acquaintances, but still! rules about whoever makes the first eye contact will be a partner for the next four years is there any logic!? she's fine if she partnered with other. that Blake girl from yesterday, she may be cold but not forceful. even Jaune will be alright, since he really nice when she arrive in Beacon. and now, of all people, she need to be a partner with the arrogant, cold, harsh, tsundere, sarcastic, scolding, himedere girl that she can't get along with.

she really want to shout to the sky and asking to Oum why she need this fate anyway. and why in the world she think about some name called 'white rose'?! but that thought been swallow when she calm herself and she sighed then following her partner.

'calm down. it's just like the first time Midoriya and Todoroki meet. respect her and she'll respect you back. you gonna getting along in no time.' thought Ruby to calm herself then stare at the sky with determination.

"why are you staring at the cloud? hurry up or i'll leave you!" Weiss shouted from a distance then turned and resumed walking, leaving Ruby with a twitch in her eyes.

then, the biggest question is how does a social awkward like her can be able to deal with people like that?

Ruby could only sigh and walk along with her partner. she hopes Yang can find a partner easily.

*with Yang*

"man! finding a partner is so easy than i thought." Yang said loudly as she and her partner walking in the forest. it's been 10 minutes after she and the rest been launched and after landed on the ground, she tried to look for her little sister but what she found were two Ursa. she initially just wanted to play a little and then left, but when she saw a strand of her hair cut and fell to the ground, it all ended quickly.

there is one more Ursa she has to eradicate. but when she was ready to face it, suddenly there was a sharp sound stuck behind the head of the Ursa and it fell, seen something stuck behind the head of Ursa and she saw the owner was the expressionless girl she met last night. accidentally their views met and so, literally they became partners.