Sick

Stella's pov:

I woke up great another day of school as I started coughing lots as my throat was dry as probably still sore from yesterday attack, I looked at the time 8:04 I'm late I tried to move but my body was soo stiff as i started to feel like I'm gonna throw up as I ran out the door and accidentally pushed Haruka out of the way.

"Stella"

Haruka says as I ignored her running into the bathrooms and started throwing up as I started to cry as I  hear Haruka and Michiru running into the bathrooms.

"Oh Stella are you feeling alright your face is red and your vomiting"

Michiru says as I shake my head as it started hurting bad as I coughed again.

"Not really My throat is dry and My heads hurting but I should be fine right it might be because of yesterday, look I mean I can't miss school otherwise I'll fail and won't ever graduate"

I said as they looked at each other sighing "look Stella just let us know if it gets worse and then we'll come straight home ok"

Haruka says as I nodded walking and getting dressed as I felt worse but I can't miss school so I walked out as they look at me worried.

"Listen Stella maybe you should stay home I mean you don't look well"

Michiru says as I shake my head walking pass them and hopped into the car as they both got in as well and as hotaru sat next to me Haruka drove down to the school as my stomach felt worser but I shook it off as We all walked inside Into first period as Haruka placed me between her and michiru so they can keep An eye on me as I started coughing as Michiru looks at me.

"I'm fine just dry throat"

Then the Bell rang as we all walked into science class sitting Down As I listen.

"Ok class today we're gonna dissect a frog so class so Here's your frog"

The teacher said as I looked at it lifeless and smelling as I felt like I'm gonna be sick as I started coughing closing my eyes"

"Miss Stella are you ok, seem to be coughing lots is it making you sick"

The teacher said as I shake my head trying to hold my vomit down.

"No I'm good sorry"

I said before he continued talking about how the pig was made as I looked at the frog as Michiru looks at me worried as I was holding my cough.

"Are you sure you want to stay here Stella you will feel worse if you do, Haruka can take you home if you need to go you won't fail"

She said as I smile at her "Thankyou but I want to try to get this done, I can't keep being sick all the time"

I said watching the teacher as she sighs looking as well before the teacher told us to start experimenting as I look down at the frog and I felt an urge to vomit.

"Uh oh"

I said holding the tongs as I was staring at the pig for a while before I started coughing as Haruka looks at me before gently taking my tongs away from me.

I began to move the pig away as I place my head down on the table as she gently begins to rub my back trying to help me.

"Run to the bathrooms if your gonna be sick"

"I'm fine I'll be ok I just need to breath for a second then I will be fine"

I said sitting back up as I looked at the pig as I coughed grabbing Michiru and Haruka's arm tightly trying to not vomit as they were looking at me as I held it in trying to not throw up.