Chapter 22 : Success

Yuna's POV

"I don't see the ship"

Hyunjin was looking from the port out to the sea seeing if he could spot the ship from here. But, couldn't spot anything.

"They've probably gone further out already considering how LATE WE WERE"

To cut the story short, we were supposed to arrive at the port about half an hour ago but Jongwoon decided to go the washroom as we were about to leave so we were late.

"Look, I'm sorry okay! I had a big fucking lunch"

"Okay let's just stop talking about it and try to find the ship"

I realised as I was looking ahead at the sea, I noticed that the port had an entrance and an exit area where every ship that goes out or comes in, has to pass. There was a guard house on the right so I ran over there to ask the guard inside.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt your work, but I'm part of the secret investigation team"

I lied a little. I can't have him knowing that I work in the mafia community. I showed him my badge and he seemed to fall for it.

"What do you need maam?"

"I was wondering if a ship had passed by with the Serial number of 05832?"

He pressed a few keys on the keyboard and nodded his head.

"Yes there was. At around 5pm"

I took out my phone and showed him a picture of Kai.

"Did he say where he was going and did he look like this?"

"He said he was heading straight down to one of the islands heading North. And yes, that's exactly what he looked like"

"Okay thank you sir"

I ran back to the other two who were staring at me questioningly.

"We're heading north. That's where they're going"

"Okay and how exactly are we going to do that?"

"I saw a few speedboats back there. You both ride in that, I'm calling my private pilot. I'm taking a heli to the boat, but I'll be following you guys so please tell me when you find his ship. Just head North. Okay?"

Hyunjin nodded but Jongwoo as usual, had to ask a stupid question.

"How come you get to use the heli?"

"Can you SILENTLY hoist yourself down without making a fucking sound?"

"No"

"Exactly. Now take these earpieces. We communicate through them"

The took the earpieces and placed them in their ears.

"Alright, lets go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator's POV

Jongwoo and Hyunjin had managed to find an unvacant boat, hopped on and went on their way to the destination. Yuna was already up in the sky, giving the other two directions as she had an over head view.

"Hyunjin, if you look straight ahead, you should be able to see a white cruise ship. Only the lights on the deck and the lights in the Captain's controller room is on"

Hyunjin brought his binoculars up to his face and saw the image that Yuna was describing.

"Yup, we see it"

"Good. Now first things first, I need you two to knock out the Captain. Then I want anyone of you to take control of the ship"

"On it"