Curse of the Virgin Canvas

Oranges, pinks, and purples of dawn begin to slowly approach the small town of Slough in England during the cold year of 1898. A young local man who has the job of a fine sketch artist, known to most simply as The Artist, lies next to the love of his life, the young and so beautiful Annabel. As the very first bright rays of sunlight peek through the window and into the room, he rolls over to awake his lover with a gentel good morning kiss. He then realizes that her cold lips reveal a lifeless body once so beautiful lying next to him. The woman of his dreams was brutally murdered and now nothing was as it seems. He sits up and looks back at his lover with tears streaming slowly down his face. When it is revealed to him who hands were responsible for her death, he'll beg for the whole sight, the whole memory, the whole thing to be a nightmare of his. The more her stares at her, the angier he seems. The hatred in him builds up and he doesn't know what to do. Overwhelmed with panic and paranoia, he convinced himself that he is now being watched. Someone, somewhere know exactly what he's done. The sight of Annabel's body begins to blur the lines between reality and fantasy. He tries to control the urge to run. He kisses her stone cod lips one last time, closes her crystal blue eyes with a gentel touch of his blood-soaked fingertips. His toutered and painful goodbye plagues his mind and allows the madness and insanity to pour back with vengeance. The Artist soon accepts his fate, hides her body and soon sets out alone into the darkness of the night.