Heavy Hangs the Albatross

Now finding it nearly impossible to come to grips with the emergence and confession of the Thespian, the Artist then gives up on his fleeting fantasy that Annavel could possibly still be alive. Without his vergeance, his anger.,his insanity and without the xhance of Annabel coming back from the dead, he attempts to decipher a way to join her in the life of death. With thoughts of suicide racing through his mind, the Artist contemplates storming the town with a rage that is unmatched by anyone. He must draw out he Thespian to die heroically as he average the death of his lover. Wandering the town as the feeling of defeat weakens his every step, the Artist falls to his bonely knees in a abandoned alley way. Mere seconds before his plan comes to fruition, she then appears.

As badly as the Artist wants to actually believe that the girl who seemingly appear out of thin dust is his sweet Annabel, he knows in his heart that she is not. Despite this crushing realization, he is taken by her beauty and her sudden emergence in the alley way where he was slowly starting to die. The mystery woman takes him in and cares for him, nursing until he was healthy once again. After several days of silence, she whispers to him, "I'll be your anchor, I'll be your lover...". It is at that very moment that he knows that she is indeed his dear Annabel after all. He leans in to gently kiss her soft lips, which sends his face firat into the cobblestone of the alley ways which he knelt. Awakened from his sweet dream, the Artist is once again pained wih the realization that his lover is still gone.