Chapter 3 A Great Time!

Michael's POV

I woke up Peacefully, my brain relaxed for a bit from the morning wake.
" *Yawn* A fresh New Day! "

I feel So good today, i don't know why but

I feel relieved today since I'm in a good mood, i quickly went downstairs on the way bumping into my little brother, we then both fell downstairs and i landed on top of him, i blushed mad as i get up from our position.

"You alright bro?  You hurt? "

Putting my hand, lending him up he kinda feels pissed now for the morning start i started to apologies and was stopped when he puts his hand on my lips, mustering words.

"Its...  Alright just be careful next time please.. "

I now feel sorry and tried to make it up to him by making breakfast, i was cooking bacon and eggs which was sometimes our breakfast everyday, preparing the table i called him for breakfast as he was coming down i noticed that he was limping all the way here,i realized forgot to heal him when we both fell..!

"Fuck! I forgot to heal you! Hold on"

Running to my bedroom getting my Healing book, quickly running down the stairs and told him to sit down. He obeyed which was surprising as i get into my position to heal his wounds.

" Ancient Blessing! "

A green aura surrounds me and connected to my brother, starting to heal the most crucial wounds up to the lightest once. As i was done i cancelled my spelled, and unexpectedly my little bro hugged me really tight.

Ivan's POV

As he was done healing me, i feel broken and so alone i felt so sad that i rushed to my brother and gave him a hug. Crying to his chest he looks surprised but i didn't mind it now, Michael hugged me back as if he knows my pain.

"Hey its alright to cry... Its over now"

Michael was always there for when the hard time comes,  even in the saddest days he's always there for me, i then break the hug and told him the breakfast was getting cold, as we began to take our first bite the food was so Good! I always cook for Michael since we moved here, but even so he always cooks the best meals, i cant really beat him at cooking since he already know the basics of it. After we were done we placed our dishes in the kitchen, we then got ready to go to School we then went outside and decided to walk since we left too early.

Arriving at the entrance we then both said our goodbyes and went into our classrooms.
As i went inside i saw the guys which were doing the same thing everyday talking and trashing the whole place which makes me mad sometimes but i control my anger and went to my desk, pulling out my headphones and played some music hoping it would pass the time, and just like that my class has started.

Bryan's POV

I arrived early just in time for school at the perfect timing Michael came in as well, i greeted him with a smile as we both went into out desk. The first Class was Language Class which we have to pick what kind of language we want to learn which i was happy about, I picked Spanish since i need to learn the most easiest one while Michael picked Japanese which he was fond about the culture there. As we picked our Language we were then handed with paper consisting the basic language from what we picked and as that we continue.

___---TIME PASSED---___

As I got out i told Michael to meet me cafeteria since we usually go there,  after that i headed to History Class. As i went inside i see Stan in His Ear pods probably listening to music and such, he noticed me at first sight and took off his ear Pods Greeting me immediately, i then sat near him cause i feel comfortable in his side, And with that Class started