Sorry -hayes :p

When I wake up its 4 in the morning. I feel arms around my waist and turn around to see Luke. I guess my mom and dad probably got drunk and spent the night at there Friends because if they were here Luke would be gone. I deside to wake him up with a kiss on the nose. I did this a lot. When his eyes flutter open he smiles. "Morning" he says in a groggy voice. "Morning" I say back. "I'm glade that we can stay like this, you know friends" luke says. "Me too" and I go back to sleep in his arms.
When I wake up next its 9:32 am and Luke's not in my bed anymore. I walk down stairs and I see a note.

Sorry my mom texted me to come home. Haha I used some of your makeup so she wouldn't see the bruse on my face. Had a great time. Text me later - luke

I text luke and tell him I had fun to and then I get a text from hayes.

Sorry-hayes :p

For what -Morgan <3

Messing up your night, punching Luke, and just everything. I'm guessing you and lurk are together now so that's cool. -hayes :p

No we're not he asked me out but I said I wanted to be friends. And u didn't mess up my night you just made it interesting. -Morgan <3

So your not mad?- hayes :p

No. I'm mad it's just I forgive u.-Morgan <3

Ur the best Morgan. Would you like to hang out? - Hayes :p

Oh I thought u would want to hang out with Paige -Morgan <3

No. I don't like her- Hayes :p

Haha oh really?! Because u were all over her last night. -Morgan <3

I only did it to make you Jealous-Hayes :p

So u mean to hurt me and make me mad- Morgan <3

No. I didn't want you to get hurt, I'm sorry. I would never want to hurt you -Hayes :p

It's fine but just don't do it again-Morgan <3

Ok. So would you like to hang out?- Hayes :p

Sure. Let me get changed -Morgan <3

Ok I will walk over :) -Hayes :p

So me and hayes we're going to hang out. I got butterflies in my stomach. I know what he did was wrong but I still liked him and maybe he liked me. Wow I sound like a 10 year old, haha oh well.
I run but stairs and put and a PINK sweatshirt with jeans. I grab my wallet and live a note for my parents telling them were I went. When we get to the mall we go to forever 21, PINK, Macys, Hollister, Nike, vans, and Abercrombie. I buy a red shirt, some leggings and boots. Hayes buys some new Nike socks and a sweatshirt. We decide to eat lunch at chipotle. I get a wrap and he gets tacos. Hayes pays for mine even though I tell him not too.
"What time is it?" I ask and because I told my parents I would be home by 5. "Oh it's 3:22"he tells me. "Great" I say going back to eating. When we finish we walk to the Starbucks a cross the street. Haha I feel like a totally white girl today. "What would you like" the girl at the counter asks me. "Can I please have the Java chip." I tell her. "And can I have the same please" Hayes says. When we get are drinks I pay with a complaining hayes. As we walk home he says "you know I'm sorry about what happened and just got mad when you kissed him." Hayes says. "Well the only reason, never mind. It's fine don't sweat it." I say to him blushing "no what were you going to say" he complains "that the only reason I kissed luke was because you were kissing Paige" I blurt out because it was making me upset again. "What. That was my fault!" He says then he grabs hand and waist and kisses me. I kiss back not wanting to stop. We stand there and kiss for awhile and i Breath in his Cologne. When we finally pull away we just laugh and hold hands as we walk to my house.
When we get there hayes hast to go and he kisses me goodbye. "I had the best time today" he whispers and then he heads home.
When i walk in the house mom is in the kitchen making dinner and Zach and my dad are watching a recorded football game. They wave at me "hi honey, did you buy anything?" Yells my mom. I go in to the kitchen and show her my things I bought "very cute" she says and I go up stairs to take a shower. When I get out I text paige, Luke and hayes, hey. I texted Paige because I wanted to know what she thought about hayes last night. Hayes and Luke texted back the same time.

Hey ;) -Hayes :p

Hey, what you do today?-luky ;)

What's up - Morgan to hayes

Oh just hung out with hayes. Did u guys make up? -Morgan to Luke

Oh just at Luke's :) -Hayes :p

Yeah he's over at my house -Luky;)

Hahaha yeah I'm texting you both- Morgan to hayes and Luke.

Haha well we're going to play Xbox ttyl -luky ;)

Lol well Lukes telling me to play Xbox so ttyl ❤️ -Hayes :p

After the boys go I get a text back from Paige.

Hey girl! I'm sorry about yesterday. I yelled at hayes and danced with some other guys. Lol- Paige

What !? That's mean -Morgan <3

Y do you care he punched your boyfriend- Paige

Lukes not my boyfriend. We're just friends, we talked about that last night -Morgan <3

Oh well that's cool I guess and I'm way over hayes so if u like him U can have him -Paige

How did u know I liked him? -Morgan <3

Oh I can see the way you look at him 😋 so cute together, I gtg girly. Ttyl -Paige

Kk I gtg 2. Time to eat bye -Morgan <3

After I had dinner which it was chicken I went to sleep with the kiss me and Hayes has. Replying in my head.

A/n

Sorry it was really long. Hope your liking the story. And if you weren't sure they are in 9th grade.