Britain thinks Canada is America

(Warning- harassment)
—————————————————

Canada's pov

Today me and a handful of other countries are having some important business meetings concerning some wide spread panic and world wide natural issues, as the world as of now is dealing with a lot and everyone looks under the weather.
I left Kuma at my house so that he could rest, he's been really hot recently and I felt bad for him, so I've put him on a cooling gel pad with a little fan blowing on him to help.
I smile softly as I think about Kuma, I hope he's gonna be okay.
I look around at the people sat with me at the conference table and everyone looks pale, frail or-... drunk??
I look at Britain a little confused as I noticed he is completely out of it, trying to focus as he holds his cheek in the palm of his hand, looking drowsily around at everyone. I puff out my cheeks a little as I watch him, confused on why he'd come drunk to important meetings, the world is at a low point in history and he's coming drunk to meetings.
I sigh softly as I look away from him, looking out a window, and I'm tempted to get up and go to it, but even if I'm invisible, being caught up out of my seat if anyone ever tries to address me won't be good.
SLAM
I jump and turn my head back to America who is presenting, he had slammed his fist on the table to regain everyones attention.
"Are you guys serious?! Shouldn't you be a little more engaged in this meeting considering we are all being greatly affected by what's going on in the world?!"
America says angrily as he leans on the table, his arms shaking softly from having to hold his weight, which isn't a good sign. "I knew you guys would come here looking shitty but I didn't expect to be talking to myself the entire meeting!! I do like the sound of my own voice, but what I was saying was important!! Where any of you listening?!"
America says as he looks around at us, everyone looking guilty. My curl goes a little jagged as I look at my hands in my lap, fidgeting with them softly as I try to not look at America. "God, that's what I thought." America says as he gathers up his papers, and he opens his mouth to keep talking, but he is interrupted by the bell, dismissing us from our meeting, since we don't need to stay at them too long, but no one knows what to do because no one was paying attention..
I sigh and get up, watching everyone gather their things and leave, but my gaze reverts back to America, and I sheepishly walk up to him.
"H-..Hey Alfred.!.. I uh-... I'm sorry everyone was off in another world while you where talking-..." I say softly, and I was gonna continue to talk but America puts his hand up, and silence me. "I don't want to hear it. You weren't paying attention either." He says as he pushes up his glasses, picking up his work folders and putting them under his arm.
I pause, feeling suddenly terrible, more so than I had when I tuned back into the meeting, but he's not wrong. "I love you Matthew, but don't talk to me please. I need some space." America says as he turns around and starts walking away, and I am left there for a few seconds, feeling awful, but I nod before leaving, walking out and going the same direction as America because that's the direction I need to go to get back home, but I feel someone grab my arm and stop me from walking. "America~.." a drunk voice says, and I almost immediately recognized it to be Britain, and I freeze, he's a stubborn one to shake off, and normally when Britain mistakes him for America, France comes in and corrects him, but he can see France walking away the other direction.
"I-I'm not-... I'm not-!" I stutter out as Britain pulls me back to him and pins me to a wall, my curl going jagged again as I look at him, I'm not the shortest, so we are around eye to eye.
"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention baby, I realized it upset you a lot, I should have payed better attention"
Britain coos to me as he leans forward a bit and starts to kiss my cheek, running one of his hands through my hair, and I didn't wear anything to keep me warm cause I'm rather hot so me and America looked very similar today.
"I-..I appreciate it but-.. but I'm not Ame-" "Shhh~ shush baby, no need to push me away~" Britain purrs to me as his free hand wraps itself around my waist, and I flinch softly at his touch, I never minded Britain, and him and I may have done a thing or two, but I'm not fond of this, he's drunk and he thinks I'm America, but I can't get it out to him that I'm not cause he keeps cutting me off and he probably won't listen to me unless someone else backs me up in my identity, which makes me upset. People should know who I am. I know I'm quiet but it hurts after a while.
"I could see you where stressed out Alfie~ I could help you relax, and relive some of the tension built up within you, Hmm? How does that sound darling~" Be purrs un my ear as he starts to kiss my neck, the hand he had around my waist is now gripping the waist line of my pants. "Hnn! A-Arthur I'm not America!" I manage to get out, getting squirmy under him as I try to slide out from his grasp, but he has me held good against this wall.
"Don't be ridiculous, of course you are" Britain says as he nips at my neck a bit "Stop pushing me away~" he says as he gently pulls at my pants, and I get nervous, I don't want to do anything with Britain, but he's not listening to me- I'm not in a mood, and I don't fancy Britain. I'm tempted to just accept my fate if I can't get away, which is what's happening, I'm slowly giving up and letting him do what he pleases because I can't speak up and get away.
"A-...Arthur-... But I'm-" Alfred, I can tell your troubled, we all are, but how about we go back to my house and I let you boss me around there?~ I'll listen to you then" Britain says as he starts to mess with my belt, trying to get it undone, and my heart starts to race, but not in a good way.
"I'm not Alfred-.. please stop.." I say softly as I gently push against his shoulders, wanting to get away, but not wanting to be rude.
"I get you're stressed babe~ just let me help" Britain says as he gets my belt undone, and it causes me to squeak. I reach my hand down and grab my belt loops, holding them up to Britain can't pull my pants off if that's his goal.
Britain whines softly, and I get a little more information then I need to get, like Britain bottoms with America, and that they fricc after something stressful.
My jagged curl bounces softly as I press my head back into the wall, shutting my eyes tightly and sucking in my lips, biting them together as I try to think, and all I can think about is how I wish someone stayed longer so that I could get some help.
I tilt my head down again as I try to control my breathing, as I start to panic. But I feel Britain's cold hands grip my boxers, and I gasp softly.
"You don't need these, do you babe?~ why don't you drop your pants and we can get to it~" Britain says as he tries to pull my pants and boxers down, but I keep them up, and let Britain kiss my neck so that I can look away.
I feel tears well up in my eyes as my legs shake a bit with fear, and I wish for anyone to come help, I don't care who it is, it could be Russia, Italy, France, Anyone, I don't care, I just wish that someone could come because no one listens to me, everyone thinks I'm America and suddenly my word doesn't matter to them, it goes in one ear and out the other.

Britain has been getting handsy, and his hand got down my pants but not my boxers, and he's been groping me for a few minutes, and I couldn't help but get hard no matter how hard I tried not to, and it makes me want to cry.
Some tears silently slip down my cheeks as I give in, not trying anymore since I'm clearly not getting away.
But I hear faint footsteps and they're coming from the direction I can't look in because Britain is attacking my neck, leaving hickeys as he pleases, and I hear the footsteps get closer until they stop.
"Britain? Canada? What is going on here?"
I hear America's voice say as he takes a few steps closer to us, and a wave of relief washes over me.
Britain pulls of my neck and looks at America, giving him a confused stare. "America?" He says softly as I look at his chest, trying to keep my eyes down. "Yeah, It's me. What do you think you're doing with your hands all down Canada's pants?"
America says as he gets closer to us, and I look over at America's chest, tears streaming down my cheeks.
"I came back because I forgot some papers but I didn't expect to come back to this." America says sternly as he walks up to us, stopping once he's close enough.
Britain takes his hands from me and takes a few steps back from me "O-Oh! You're not America!" He says as he gets a little frazzled "Sorry, I thought you where" Britain says as he rubs the back of his neck nervously, but I just want to be with America, he makes me feel safe.
America notices me crying and gently grabs me, pulling me over to him and hugging me softly, gently rubbing my back
"How could not tell us apart? His hair is longer than mine, his curl is different from mine, his voice is softer and higher pitched- dude we aren't that similar!" America says as Britain tries to compose himself "But I know, you're drunk. I don't know why I'm even wasting my breath trying to talk to you." America says as he gently kisses the top of my head "Go home Britain, please." America says sternly as he holds me protectively.
I hear Britain try to stutter out some words before he gives up and turns around, walking away, and the farther away he gets, the more I cling to America, shaking softly as I grab his suit. "T-Thank you Alfred!." I say as I get soft in my pants, clinging to him as I cry.
"You're welcome.. but I'm sorry everyone thinks I'm you, must suck balls dude.." America says as he hugs me with both arms. "it's okay.. I'm here"
America coos to me as he plants little kisses on my head, my hero..

————————————
(A/N: hi! Sorry for typos 😅)