Chapter One

Okay, never wanted to pull this, but can I get five votes to continue this story? But, thanks for reading. By the way, sorry about the redundant Ed Sheeran, he's my obsession right now, considering I've finally been able to purchase all of X. 😊🎧🎶❤️ right, onto the story-

---

When my mother asked me if I wanted to marry the man of my dreams, I nearly had a heart attack. Of fucking course, she never meant Ed Sheeran, she meant Jace-Fucking-Womanizing-Martin. Excuse my language, but you try getting asked about the man of your dreams marrying you, and it turn out to be some asshole who will stick his willy inside whatever woman breathes the smell of money and lives on Jimmy Choo sales.

Yeah, he had expensive taste - that meaning she had to be incredibly famous or royalty. If she could afford a house in the Bahamas and consider the price pocket change, he was into her. Which meant, me being the only princess of Crutchfar Bell, the biggest clothing line and store on the planet, he was into me. Or so he pretended to be.

You see, his father was the CEO of Harth, a major corporation in the ways of finance and trading, and they had headquarters in three different cities - Hong Kong, Paris, and Sacramento. Trading + Clothing Line = Big Bucks. So, it was very convenient that once they started their combination of the companies, their daughter and son "fell madly in love." Pfft. I don't think so.

I sadly looked out the window of the carriage as we pulled into the long driveway of a vacant house. No, it's not a normal house. It's more of a huge mansion. I never cared for where I stayed, as long as I wasn't able to deal with Jace, or anyone else for that matter, for a while, then I was gracious for the space our parents have given us. I couldn't get out of the carriage quick enough to get away from that slime-ball called my husband.

I rushed in, then remembered how everyone was to meet here for dinner tonight. Well, mine and his parents anyway. I groaned, picking up my skirt to walk quicker in a huff, making my way to "our master bedroom." I quickly peeled out of the constricting dress and threw off the heels. I let my hair loose from its fancy, curly bun, and undid my undergarments. I made my way into the shower, washing away the filth of lies and broken dreams from the events of today, the thought making me turn the heat up on the shower as I sat in the corner. I hugged my knees, letting the pitter patter of the water sooth my jumbled, depressed mind.

I had a choice in this. I chose to be an idiot and go with whatever my mother and father wanted. Wait, my mother. My father was a saint, fighting for me the entire time she was telling me that the wedding was happening, whether I wanted to marry Jace or not. Selfish bitch. I wished that she just took the opportunity she had to marry that prick herself. I would've been better off knowing that my mother was a cheating whore who had a taste in young women than to know she'd sell off the only daughter she has to a man I barely knows. That she barely knows.

I took deep breaths before I did something stupid, like punch through the glass door of the shower for instance. Oh, how that would piss nearly eveyone off. Unfortunately, I adored the use my hands are to me, and I realize that if I were to abuse their services to such barbaric solutions, I'd be on probation of their services for quite some time. No, it's better to just let out a good scream than to harm myself. Besides, I'm not that stupid to put harm to myself. That's too childish for a woman facing twenty.

I let out several angry screams, watching the glass fog up with the heat of the shower increasing only slighty due to the humidity. I watched my pale skin redden because of the heat, my golder hair darkened to a dark brown color. I sighed, throat sore, out of breath, skin numb, and then the reason for this anger had walked through what I thought was locked doors. I heard him chuckle slightly as he opened the glass doors.

"Hey, honey. Just thought I'd tell you that it's been three hours, and that the dinner in in ten minutes. No pressure, or anything." he voiced, his eyes snaking down my body and back up to my eyes. I ggritted my teeth, slowly getting up. I winced slightly as feeling came back to my numb body, the feeling of a thousand pins sticking to my skin was a sensation felt all over. How the Hell does my area feel this way too? It just makes it...even more awkward to stand next to him.

He moved out of the way, and I huffed as I went to go change.

___

UPDATE WHOOP!

Be sure to vote and comment, I WANNA MAKE THIS FOR YOU GUYS TO ENJOY, SO YAAAASSS.

Love you guys, buh bye.

Jussy.