Fleeting and Forever

Author: ninyatippett

Aiko, the young author is looking for new content for her book. Who else is better for her research than Maximillion Croft, the daredevil. From his life threatening stunts to his string of girlfriends, from his regular brawls in the bar to his secrets, everything about him makes him the object of fascination for Aiko. Read as these two become entangled with each other the more they try not to.

Plot Overview:

Young adult, Aiko Bradley wants some worldly experiences. Who better to teach her than the worldliest man- Maximillion Croft himself.

From his daredevil stunts to his decadent affairs, Max is everything a heartbreaker should be, one that Aiko will enjoy but never fall for.

Dainty innocent Aiko is not his cup of tea, even with her scalding honestly and brutal tongue. Involving her in his life will break more than just her heart but can he walk away before his own heart shatters?

They'll play games, make no promises. But when dangers outside threaten their fleeting, will they find the courage to fight for their forever?

*warning: mature content*

Author's note: please remember to vote for this chapter if you liked the recommendation