Rescue pt. 1

Seul Bee pov

"Hey, Jihun. I'm going out for a dip." I remove his hand from my wrist. I look at him and give him the trust-me look. He smiled and walked away as I made my way to the pool. 
Ok, how long till they find me? I've got my phone, I went on all the social media apps I have. Yes...I even went on Facebook. Sue me.

Jimin, I've said it before in my head but you are a genius. I knew about the chip in my phone, I found out a week after he put it in when he kept constantly showing up in the exact same places I was in. Since Jihun kidnaped me, he took away my phone but gave it back after 3 weeks since I've been 'good'. 

He has never suspected a chip in the phone and for that I am grateful. I have many ways to escape without being noticed but I'd rather wait. I dipped my feet in the pool and sat on the edge, scrolling through Instagram.

Waiting for them to come to me.

Jhope pov

"She's online! And seems to be liking pictures?" I looked at Namjoon confused as to why he was questioning it.
"Namjoon hyung, there's nothing wrong with liking pictures." Jungkook said in a monotone voice. I watched as Namjoon started writing notes.

"It's cODE!" He jumped up. 

CRACK

"NAmjoon!"
"DudE!"
"Seriously?!"
"That was our only laptop!"
"That was our lead!"
"HyUunG!"

"Oh quiet! Who cares about the laptop. She was liking in code! We still have our lead on this piece of-"

We all watched as the paper flew into the air and onto the road.

"HYUNG! WHAT THE FUCK?!"
"NAMJOON!"
"Who opENED THE FUCKING WINDOW?!"

"STOP! You stupid ass hoes! I memorized it! Seul Bee said that she won't be going anywhere and that Jihun isn't home."

Sometimes, I really doubt he's the smartest out of all of us but yet again, who isn't?
"Home sweet terrible stinky sock home." Jin hyung sang out.

"Why the hell did we have such a long drive way?" I looked at Yoongi hyung, waiting for an answer. This bitch designed it.

"So we can surprise these fucking fools."