.1.

Your POV

I walked up the stairs of the Presidential Suite and smiled.Someone,well,multiple people would be staying here.I overheard them downstairs talking with the lady at the front desk.They'd be here any minute now and I'd be able to scare the f*ck out of them.I quietly sat down on the piano stool and sighed,tapping my foot with impatience.Then,the door opened.I stood up quickly as four men entered the room and marveled at the size.They'd been here before.My friend Elizabeth (who died long before me) had messed with these boys.She told me all about the one with purple hair and how he called her pretty.The boys set there bags on the couches and started looking around the room.One wore dark clothes and had beautiful rings.This one must be Colby.The other guy he was talking with had blonde hair and pretty blue eyes,Sam.A smaller guy was by himself,inspecting the kitchen.I could sense the fear rolling off him in waves.Aw yes,Corey.The one that Liz keeps calling.The one that she made get in a car crash.I had yet to see the one with purple hair,I think his name was Jake.Liz told me they came here before I died which means,I haven't been dead for long.The sad thing is,my body still hasn't been found,neither has my murderer.I shivered and walked around in search for this goofball as she had described him.As if on command,he appeared from the kitchen.He had red hair now which was kinda attractive.I sensed the excitement from him and knew he had found the stairs.(I know this isn't really how it plays out but let me write a fanfiction.)"Guys!I found stairs!"He laughed and everyone followed him.I followed close behind to see their reaction.Everyone split up and I heard Sam talking to himself,weird.I then saw he was holding a camera,he must be filming for YouTube.Elizabeth had told me they carried a strange object that they talked to so I immediately knew it was a camera."Guys!"Colby came back to the main room."This place is on they tenth and the eleventh floor!The most haunted floors might I add."Everyone laughed.Just to mess with them,I knocked on the door that led to the unusable elevator.They all turned towards me and it made my skin crawl as Jake looked me straight in the eyes.I knew he couldn't see me but it was like he could.We shuddered at the same time and he shook his head.Sam crept forward with the camera and I quickly moved out of the way,bumping into the stand that held a flower pot.It fell to the floor,which luckily was carpet.Instantly,everyone yelped and looked over at it.Except for Jake.His eyes were glued to where I stood and he took slow steps towards me.I backed into the wall and since I wasn't fully a ghost,because I had died only three days ago,I couldn't go through like Liz.He suddenly reached out his hand which went through my stomach.I saw his arm hair stand on end and his skin get goosebumps.I shivered and so did he as he began to move his hand back in forth."Jake!What the hell are you doing?!"Corey was still shaken up by the knocking and the flower pot."There's a massive temperature change right here."His voice was soft and quiet,as if he didn't want them to hear and be scared,or he didn't want me to hear and be scared.Corey,Sam,and Colby trailed over and did the same as him.Sticking there hands through my stomach.I was shaking now.No one had ever done this and Liz said when it's the first time someone feels your presence,it can make you feel weak.There were multiple people feeling my presence which caused me to stumble into the stand again,making it fall over."Liz...."I whispered.Jake's face was emotionless but I felt waves of sympathy rolling off him.I was confused by this.Corey was so frighted and Sam and Colby were just staring at the stand.I had to lean against the wall to steady myself."You guys heard that right?!"Corey cried,looking around the room."What?"Sam asked."It sounded like a voice whispering,'Liz'.You're telling me you guys didn't hear that?"Jake nodded slowly."I heard it too,and when the stand was knocked over,The coldness left.Come feel the spot."He waves them over and I felt everyone's confusion.Suddenly,Corey's phone rang which caused everyone to jump.He declines it and I knew why.It was a call from Liz.I quietly ran up the stairs to turn on a light in the living room so I could get them back."Y/N?What did you need?"Elizabeth was at my side that instant."Th-They all felt my presence.I-I fell and knocked over the stand."She rubbed my back soothingly.Although she was a bit older then me,she was my best friend."Who felt you first?"She asked."What?"I looked at her."Who felt your presence first?" "Jake,why?"She nodded as the boys came back up the stairs."He's connected to you now.When someone felt my presence for my first time,I had a special connection with them.Her name was Ally and she visited this place often.I communicated with her and she kept coming here until she was older.She died at the age of 78 when she was staying in my room.I miss her dearly but she's in a better place now.Her spirit went to heaven but I stayed here."I could feel her heart hurting and it passed into me."You have to keep him safe while he's here."She looked me in my eyes."We know that there's demons here.They will try to posses him now,since he is connected to you."I nodded frantically.I couldn't have Jake possessed.I don't know why I felt so strongly towards keeping him safe,but I did."Jake,did you turn on that light?"Sam pointed towards it."Nope."His voice was louder now and I liked the way it sounded.I could listen to him talk for hours."Odd,must be that ghost.Do you think it's Elizabeth?"Colby asked."May-"I cut Jake off,banging on the wall to show him that I wasn't her."Keep him safe."Liz waved and disappeared."Hold on guys...."Jake stood in the middle of the room."Are you Elizabeth Short?Knock once for yes,more then once for no."He turned around the room.I knocked twice for a no.Everyone gasped except for Jake."If you can,please tell me,and only me,What your name is?"He looked to where I had knocked.I slowly walked to him and whispered in his ear."Y/N...."He flinched out of surprise then smiled."Her name is........Y/N guys."He quietly laughed.The others were shocked that I had spoken directly to him which caused me to giggle.Jake stopped and turned to where I was standing."Cute laugh."He smirked and that made me blush.