.3.

I was standing in the corner,the candles giving me bad vibes.They had set the camera up and were sitting in a circle.Corey was absolutely terrified."Corey...."I whispered and his head snapped towards my direction."I'll keep you safe,I'll keep all of you safe.I promise."Corey's fear softened a bit but he was still scared.Sam started saying things that The Clan would say together to summon a ghost.They followed in pursuit,softly saying,"If they're are any spirits here,please give us a sign."Nothing happened."Maybe we shouldn't call it a spirit.Y/N doesn't like that word cause it reminds her that she's dead.So maybe this,thing,feels the same way?"Sam nodded and they repeated the words,saying "anything" instead of spirits.Corey's head shot up and he looked at the others."Did you hear that!?It sounded like giggling,not Y/N's giggling."I tilted my head up at the statement."Look!"Corey pointed to the chandelier.The Chrystals were shaking and I felt a sudden urge to keep my guard up."Let's try one more time."Colby insisted.The group held hands,softly speaking the words again.Corey kept looking up and when he finally looked down,I saw Jake's head slowly lift.His eyes started glowing and I knew a demon was there.I shrieked,barreling into Jake's back.His eyes closed and flickered back open as I pushed the demon from him.We rolled over the table and over the candles,causing them to blow out for a second.The group shot up,dashing away from the table.I shoved the demon and it hit the camera,causing it to fall.It was tall and black with only black wings.There were large curved horns that sprouted from it's head.It had glowing white eyes and smiled at me,the sharp teeth showing from the hole in it's face.It looked made out of ink and had feet that reminded me of a raptor's.The boys were freaking out and I felt a sudden surge of power.Suddenly,the boys stopped speaking.I looked around me and realized I had feathery white wings and a halo,my body glowing gold."Stay away from them!"I yelled at the demon,my voice sounding like it had thousands of other voices behind it."What are you going to do about it,you're hardly a ghost."The demon sneered,it's voice deep and harsh."This."I flew forward,knocking the demon from it's feet.We began rolling across the floor as I felt a sharp pain against my back."Y/N!"I heard The boys yell but I ignored them,focusing on the task at hand.My palms glowed and I screamed,balling my fists and punched the demon.My fists broke through the inky flesh and it screeched,flying upwards and knocking me off.I hit the floor with a thud and pain surged through my back."Let's see what a pretty ghost like you will do in hell!"It yelled,diving towards me.I screamed and rolled out of the way,only for the thing the claw my legs and pull me backwards.It dragged me through the dining room and into the living room.I screamed in agony,my skin burning like furry.I felt a large weight on my back and my hair was yanked,causing my head to lift up."Now you're friends will have to witness you dying,and they can't do anything about it."My eyes connected with Jake's as tears slid down my cheeks."THIS IS A LIVING ROOM B*TCH!"Liz suddenly appeared,her hands glowing.She yelled and dragged the demon off of me,throwing it towards the kitchen.Unfortunately,it's clawed feet were still connected to my back and I felt skin tear off.I screamed in pain,tears streaming down my face."I'm sorry!"Liz knelt by me and helped me to my feet."I....want....to.....kill it!"My eyes glowed and I screeched,throwing my hands up.(Imagine this as like the Eleven scene in Stranger Things.)The demon screamed and fell to the floor,writhing and shaking as I limped to where it lay.With one more loud scream,the thing exploded.I fell to the floor,exhausted and in pain."Y/N!"Jake ran to me,Elizabeth behind him.He cradled my head in his lap and started crying."Don't go,please don't go..."He whispered.I looked up at him."Goodbye,Jake."I lifted my hand up to his face.The rest of the group was around us now,Corey was crying and Colby and Sam were in pure shock."No!You can't leave!Not now!"He screamed.My hand fell from his face and to the floor."I'm sorry...."Everything went white.I looked around me and was standing now.I was wearing black leggings and a grey sweatshirt.I played  with the bracelets on my wrists and looked down.I saw Jake crying into his hands,Corey was leaning into Colby,and Sam was rubbing Jake's back.Elizabeth was sitting on the floor,her head in her hands."You long to be with them again,yes?"A voice sounded from around me."I do." "You're body has not decayed yet,I'll send you back to protect them.You are their guardian angel."I looked around."Really?!"I couldn't help the excitement escape my voice."Good luck."Everything went black.

I woke up,cramped.There was soft material around me and I looked around.A closet?I must have been stuffed here.Then,one thought came to me."JAKE!"I screamed,bursting out of the closet door."Y/N!?"