Just a normal day

Shadow's pov

"the duo named the King and Queen of insanity as they like to be called has struck again this time leaving no survivors! Back to you luna." I switched off the TV and walked towards the kitchen, biting into a blood red apple I looked outside toward the farmland that we bought. A pair of arms wrap around my waist and a voice that I've come to love over the past few months says "Dense aren't they love?" Chuckling I turn around toward him "of course!" I take in his features his soft black and silver hair, his blood red eyes. "So when do we strick again?" "Hmm not for a couple of days" he says burying his face in my long brownish-blackish hair. I nodded and threw away my apple core. "What would you like for dinner today?" "Anything" Looking around I take out spaghetti noodles and meatballs along with the sauce and bread. "Is spaghetti okay?" "Yeah!" Turning around I begin to make dinner. "I'm going out!" "Okay!" I call back out. I hear a door shut and I'm left alone.

Jake's pov

I left shadow alone to cook dinner. I made it to the supermarket by our property. I put in the basic stuff like milk, eggs, sugar, butter, and other things. I paid for my things and walked home, opening the door i enter the kitchen and take in shadows beauty her long brownish-blackish hair and her hazel eyes truly a sight to behold. "I'm home!" "Oh! Your back I'm almost done the bread is almost out of the oven!" I nodded and gave her the bags and started putting things away. Walking away to our bedroom I notice that my knife still has blood on it I take out a rag and start to clean it. Putting my knife back in the drawer I hear shadow says that dinners ready walking to the bathroom I wash my hands and walk to the dining room. The spaghetti is placed in the middle of the table along with the bread and shadow is sitting across the table from me. I sit down and put food on my plate. After we're finished eating I tell shadow to go relax and start to wash the dishes. Once there done I go to the bedroom and shadows asleep, I lay down and fall asleep next to her,

Shadow's Pov

I wake up to the sunlight in my face. Groaning I turn the other way and I look at Jakes face he looks so peaceful and not murderous in his sleep I start to get up to cook breakfast. I cooked eggs, sausage, bacon, and pancakes. I start to brew the coffee and then I serve the eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes on two different plates, I set the plates on the table and pour the coffee in to a mug and take out the orange juice and serve myself some in a glass cup. When I turn around to put my cup on the table I almost drop it on the ground because Jakes sitting down staring at me. "Don't do that!" I yell at him, he just laughs and takes a drink of his coffee. "Ass" I mutter under my breath. When we're done eating I shoo him out of the kitchen and tell him to go shower and change and go look for a job. While I shower in the shower downstairs and change into a black and white shirt and blue tights and black converse and brushed my hair. Jake come downstairs wearing a black button up shirt and gray tie with gray slacks and black vans. We both went to separate cars and left in separate directions. I arrived at the mall and looked in all the stores for clothes that would fit us. Pretty soon I got tired of carrying everything so I put them in the back seat of the car. I arrived at the house and put everything away and checked the time 10:30 and laid down on the bed and let myself get some sleep.

AN: Hi! I hope you guys liked it.