Ask me anything

I will talk about literaly anything, but you do need something to strat, don't you?

   I lost my father at 9 and got depressed.
   I had my first boyfriend at 7 and then when I smoked for the first time and drank alchool.
   I was the dangerous kid on my street ,I would often beat who I would find but just boys.
   I'm a tomboy girl and always was close to boys more then girls.

   But that was what I was to athers, I would always hide my defects, my fear, my pain, my withneses.

  At home, at school I was the mocked one, the black sheep. Their toy and just a sclave.

   As a kid I experienced pain by beaten up or by losing a loved one, by trusting and helping others, I was disliked and used in many ways, nightmares everyday for years. I was lied by my mother about everything, used as a sclave as my older brothers and sisters, threatened by my older brother, mocked by my classmates and teachers since first grade until 8th grade.

   Because I didn't experienced love, attention, real happyness I was theached by myself to act bad to atract attention and to hide every single piece of emotion.

   And after almost ten years I still can't make a diffrence betwin love and admire and I have a hard time in this at the same time I "like more than ten boys".

   The list of bad things never stoped and I created a happy place were I could hide by everyone, like under the desk, under the bed, in the closet, anywere but in my imagination with imaginary friends.

   At this point I froze at some specific names.

   You can ask me whatever you'ld like, because it might help you my experiences. Feel free to correct my gramatic if you find mistakes.

   Love you guys 😜