Monster's Honey.

My lips are on his with the door barely open. Can he taste the wine? I sure as shit can taste the scotch on his tongue, and I want to taste more. It takes the tips of my toes to reach his mouth. His arm is around my waist, an attempt to slow my intrusion, but I can feel his smile. Words push his mouth from mine.

"Long day?" he asks.

He is enjoying holding me in suspense of what I came here for. I just know it.

"Stop talking."

It doesn't take much for him to pull me through the doorway, slam me up against the wall, and kiss me on his terms. It is my turn to smile. There is no rush. I remind him with the removal of my mouth. My kisses trail down his stubbled chin and neck, and I can't stop the way my fingers roam his chest of their own accord. Those broad shoulders make my breath hitch, but nobody could make me stop there. I reach the hem of his shirt, grasp it, and pull up. He takes over halfway, reveals what is underneath. Before the t-shirt hits the ground, I catch it. Wave it like a red flag to a bull and lead inside. I don't need to see to know his eyes follow me. It's only a matter of time before the rest of him does. I face him, carefully unclasping each button of my shirt. Without fail his gaze follows each one that pops open until there are no more. All that is left is for my shirt to join his on the ground. I don't hesitate, and my pants follow closely behind. Dark, ruby lace barely hides what I know he wants to touch. He hasn't moved an inch.

"You hungry?" I ask.

Those words are enough to capture his attention. I want to run to him, but I've chosen my game.

"Starving," he says.

"Good. I haven't had dinner yet. Pizza?" I ask.

I'm not sure if he is laughing or growling, but the noise that escapes does not represent a hunger for food. He steps towards me, the gap closes in a second, he twists my body and bends me over his table. The rough denim of his jeans rubs against the back of my bare thighs. He pushes against me. It's sensory overload on my skin, but nothing compared to the hand that reaches around to tell me what he is hungry for. He exhales deeply by my ear and I can't help but do the same.

"You're soaking wet, honey."

I'm not embarrassed but that blush still finds it way across my skin all the same. It's like he sees, but I have no idea how from that angle. Maybe he just knows me too well.

"Don't ever hide away from it," he says.

Those kisses that land on my neck make me squirm under his weight, but he adjusts, locks me in place and continues with his mission to drive me crazy. My thighs clench, I push back further against him. He groans just the way I like him to. His other hand entwines in my hair, forces my head to angle just right for him. I no longer feel him level against me, but he holds me in place by my hair all the same. I don't try and move straight away. He's watching me. Bent over. Hair a mess. Skimpy lingerie hiding nothing but his favourite parts of my body. I don't need instruction to know it's time to take this to the bedroom, but that doesn't mean I need to do what he wants right away. I know how to drive him wild too.

Ever so slowly I straighten, his grip on me loosens and he can't resist his hands gliding down and onto my ass before I am fully upright. I can't resist his touch either, before it leaves my skin I catch his hand with mine. My turn to lead, and my lead is straight to the bedroom. I lied. Slow moves be damned. I think I have his pants around his ankles before the lights turn on. I'm on the bed, bra on the floor before he even steps out of them. He doesn't hinder the pace but does remove his briefs. The only fabric left between the two of us, my tiny panties. He is looking at them like they are his only enemy. There is no fight. He removes the final hindrance, replacing lace with his face. This man has a tongue derived from fantasy. In no time my tension is building. I'd be a fool to stop it. I don't know how he does what he does. No other man has ever made me find the same climax as when his tongue caresses my clit. When he tells me he loves it just as much as I do, I have no choice but to believe him.