Dear Diary... His name is Sir.

Dear Diary,

I was wrong. He exceeded my expectations. I thought that the weeks of dirty messaging would overwhelm the experience. Like when you hear about a film being amazing and expect too much. You ruin it for yourself. But it wasn't that. It was amazing. I knew it the moment we were in the elevator on the way up to my apartment. Could tell by the way he was looking down at me. Like I was dessert and he was in the mood for something sweet. I was looking at him exactly the same way. 

That first time in my bed, was incredible. Every kiss, and touch, loaded with the need to consume. Like I was the prey, and he was the predator. Just remembering makes me close my eyes and run my fingers across my skin. Needing his hands back on me. So, we definitely met up again. And again. And now I know he is awakening something in me. Something I want to come out and play. And It's all coming out so naturally. 

The first time he called me 'slut' I couldn't stop myself. Instantly wet. I've never been called that, like that, before. But on his lips it's no insult. It's a release. A command that I can be that for him, and my god, do I want to give in to his every command. 

There is just something about the way he watches me, and the way every word sounds on his lip. Mmm... it makes me want to call him, Sir. 

So, Diary, allow me to introduce you to him. Please meet my 'Sir'.

-Xx