chapter one

Ciana's pov.

     Today is finally the day I have to tell my parents that I would have to move out and struggle for myself. But as usual I Know they won't give a fuck about it. But I don't want to be rude and just leave without informing any one. So I dash into the bathroom,do my business,dress up in crop top and belly Jean . Oh my God a young girl of nineteen has to move out of her parents house in order to make a living. I thought to myself as I was drying my hair with a drier. I hurried down after making sure I was looking okay. Am not actually to fan of make up so I let go that session.

       When I get down the last stairs,I see my parents and my sister Brianna in a serious chat as they exchange comments and laugh together. I sigh and walk to them knowing what would happen when they notice me. Brianna was the first to notice me and she let out an irritated groan. I think hatred is a small definition for what she has for me since we were kids. She used to be my parents favorite. They considered her the perfect child and me a punishment. And they equally ignored the fact that her good results were just because I used to write all her exams for her. I am still surprised that we were never caught. But the fact that our handwriting is the same explains part of it.

"Here comes miss kill joy" Brianna murmured loud enough for everyone to hear.
     Just then my parents turned to me and the smile on their Faces died instantly. Specially that of my mom. Even though her and dad treated me like a stranger,my mom's hatred for me was special. It's like she can't breathe well whenever I am around her.
     "What do you want Ciana's"she snapped quickly.
  "Humm..... mom,dad,I want to tell you people something very important"I said in a steady tune. I am already used to their rudeness.
"How is it more important than what I said" Brianna snapped really irritated by my presence.
     I sit across from them.
"Actually,I want to tell you that...I want to move out" I said looking to see their Clair expressions.
    "So..?"Brianna asked.
   "I am not talking to you missy, so keep quiet"I said sternly
"Watch your tongue young lady" my mom said in a sharp tune
Not strange I said in my mind rolling my eyes.
"Mom,I know you all don't give a fuck about that. And I was not here to ask your opinions but to inform you people" I said as I stood up to walk away
  "And where would the money for your rent and all that come from?"my dad asked
"That's left on me to see. And I will be moving tomorrow afternoon" . With that said, I walked out to meet up with my best friend Gared.

      Hi readers,I hope you guys really like my story. I am still young and it would be normal for me to make little mistakes thanks for reading. See you in the next chapter.