Chapter 11  New attitude

Hey guys💛

Pov Lisa

The next morning I drove to school completely alone, there were no significant words or glances, I was a person who when I made a decision rarely threw me back, I knew that looking back would hurt, so I had to move on, yesterday i let go of Rosé and that same night I left the Lisa pathetically in love with someone who wasn't even mine.

I brought the cigarette to my lips giving it the last drag, I didn't smoke, but at certain times a cigarette helped me calm my nerves, the smoke came out of my lips and got lost in the air, throwing the cigarette on the floor and crush it with my shoes.

I looked up waiting for Tzuyu and Mina to get out, I was in the parking lot sitting in my car looking in all directions, accommodating my sunglasses and let out a tired sigh, everything seemed monotonous and lifeless, the taste of my mouth It was bitter and not because of the cigarette but also because of the pain my soul felt.
I turned my gaze to hear laughter and familiar voices, since we went out together, Rosé and Jisoo had become very close to Tzuyu and Mina, the four of them had been laughing and talking very animatedly. I frowned, so far I hadn't crossed a word with Rosé and I really hoped we would continue like this.

"Why the hell didn't you get into the last class, Lisa?" Mina reprimanded me. I shrugged and got out of the car leaning on the side door.

"Will they go with me or not?" I asked, still holding my hand over the door and looking at the group of girls.

Tzuyu who was the closest to me, frowned and came to sniff me.

"You smoked?" She speak accusingly.

Buffet and I opened the door to enter the car.

"When you want ladies, your carriage waits, but take your time, there is no hurry." I said in a charming tone, but totally sarcastic.

Mina and Tzuyu rolled their eyes and said goodbye to Jisoo and Rosé.

"Do you guys need a ride?" Mina asked before getting into the car.

I kept my gaze straight ahead and my hands held the steering wheel tightly, but I could see from the corner of my eye how Rosé denied as she looked at me.

"I'll wait for Jungkook" She replied.

I turned my gaze as if I was going to say something to her, but in reality my attention turned to Jisoo.

"What about you, Jisoo Unnie or is it too early to have a little of me?" Talking funny while giving her a mocking look.

Jisoo chuckled and shook his head.

"We'll talk later, Rosie." She kissed her cheek in farewell mode before climbing.

I started the car and left without even caring about leaving Rosé completely alone in the parking lot.

Pov Rose

His hands traveled to my thighs while his tongue sought mine, tried to erase her thoughts and images in my mind, but Jungkook's touch showed no love, only pure lust and hunger. He pressed his body against mine and the air in my lungs seemed to go away, but I forced myself to erase any trace of her and my lips corresponded to his desperate kisses, Jungkook's lips began to descend to my neck, my skin burned and it was for the caresses so abrupt that he was giving me, I groaned, but not of satisfaction but because he had bitten my neck too hard, this felt like torture.

My eyes widened and I saw how Lisa was standing on the stairs watching us and although I tried I could not decipher her expression.

"I have to assume that my parents are not right?" I kicked away Jungkook who groaned in pain when his erect member hit the furniture.