Chapter 33 Revenge

Narrator

Her eyes were fixed on the road, but her mind was definitely on the other side, Lisa could not hear anything at all, the hysterical laughter of those two boys were very distant, she only thought about what would happen once the car left stop.

Dammit! The brunette regretted having gone to Irene's house, now she understood her drastic attitude, it was obvious that she had to do with all this, that's why her look full of worry and regret, this was the damn reason why which was like that, she clenched her fists tightly feeling helpless and stupid, she had practically got into the wolf's mouth.

After a while she felt her cell phone vibrate again in her jacket, she didn't want to take it out fearing that Taehyung would take it away, since if something bad happened, she would need something to communicate with, although there was no need to see who it was, she was completely sure it was Rosé.

The brunette had gotten into many problems, fights and situations quite ugly before, but this time she was not the only one who would be harmed, she did not care about herself, because she was used to such situations, it was not the first time someone ambushed her for having defeated him in a fight and that he wanted to seek some form of revenge with more people involved, she understood all that, but what was not clear to her was why Jungkook was there.

When she saw him in the van, she was completely scared and Lisa was sure her brother was not part of this, but why on earth did Taehyung want to take revenge on him or was he using it as a hook? Everything was confusing and for the first time she was afraid, not of what could happen to him but of what could happen, what those idiots could do to her brother and what Rosé could feel if she didn't win this fight, it was obvious she was at a disadvantage.

"I hope you're not planning anything, I don't have to repeat that your brother is in that van with people who can hit him easily right?" Taehyung spoke looking at her briefly with a cynical smile.

Lisa's eyes were on fire, her fists were tightly closed to the point that her nails fit into the palms of her hands, she clenched her jaw tightly trying to keep her anger under control.

"What does my brother have to do with this? The problem is between you and me, but apparently you need your friends to beat me, that kind of thing was done in elementary school, Tae, you are already great and I think you are able to defend yourself." The car stopped suddenly and Lisa had to reach into the car dashboard. She quickly look at Taehyung who laughed slightly while shaking his head.

"Relax, Manoban, we're just going to have some fun" The boy said before getting out of the car.

The brunette was completely confused, her eyes looked at the landscape and the place was difficult to see because of the darkness, the door opened and she had no choice but to get out of the car.

When she got off she could tell that they were in the parking lot of a beach and judging the minutes they were on the road was not near, Lisa quickly tried to approach the door of the truck that was opening, but a hand stopped her, turned and looked at Yoongi who smiled at her while shaking his head.

"Not so fast, relax and have a beer with us." Yoongi laughed.

Lisa was sure they were drugged.

Her gaze met of his brother who was against the door of the truck guarded by two quite large boys, she knew that her brother was scared, since his lips and face were pale.

One ... two ... three ... four ... five ... six ...

Her eyes told each of the guys in the place, six damn guys, all athletic and with some substance in their body, this would definitely be very interesting.