Chapter 4

BELLA'S P.O.V

"Get in" klaus said as we approached a black car. He opened the door for me.

"What do you want with me?!" I yelled at him. He smirked and pushed my head down and shoved me into the car. I got in and sat comfortably in the seat and bucked myself in. Klaus got into the front seat and turned the engine on. He took off and drove and drove and drove, for 8 and a half hours he drove me throughout the whole southern seaboard to Virginia.

"We're are we going!" I said with confidence. He looked back to me and then turned his head back like I had not spoken I said it again and he just looked at me. I looked out the window and sighed. I was terrified but I wasn't going to show it in front of him no way! "We need to stop I need to use the little girls room please." I said with fake kindness in my voice. Klaus look in the rear view mirror and pulled into a old gas station.

I opened the door and ran to the bathroom. Truth was I did have to pee and I also wanted to call Edward. Before I got to the door Klaus was in front of me in an instant.

"Now now don't think of anything stupid okay!?" He said opening the bathroom door for me. I nodded stiffly and walked into the bathroom. After I was done, I took out my phone and pushed the buttons carefully. It rang 4 times then went straight to voice mail.

"Edward help I'm okay but I'm in-" I was cut off by Klaus taking the phone and crushing it then dropping it to the ground.

"I told you no funny business now didn't I love?" He tisked me. I was frozen I couldn't say anything. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the car. There was a man walking to his car and I took the chance to scream. The man wiped his head around to see Klaus dragging me into the car. I screamed again and begged that he help me.

"Hey let go of that girl right now!" The man said walking over to us. When klaus didn't let go he picked up a tree branch from the ground and advanced us.

"You certainly don't think that you can beat me tiny human, with a stick HA!" Klaus laughed and let me go. He ran over to the man ripping his heart out without a second glance. Tears rolled down my checks and I got into the car. Klaus shut the door after me leaving blood on the Handle. He had gotten in the front seat and started the car.

"No more bathroom breaks" he said with no emotion in his voice as we pulled out of the parking lot. Soon enough we passed a sign that said 'WELCME TO MYSTIC FALLS' on it. "We're hear!" Klaus sang out. I rolled my eyes.

We pulled into a place called Mystic Grill. Few people were there so as soon as the door unlocked I took my chance and ran into the bar. There was a couple sitting in the fat corner, and a man with raven black hair at the bar talking to another man with sort brown hair. I ran to the two men at the bar while Klaus burst threw the door I was to the men.

"Help me please this guy is trying to kid nap me!" I screeched at him. He looked at me with blue eyes and smirked.

"No problem cutie, were is this man?" He asked. I pointed to klaus that was stalking over to us. I gripped the mans shirt tightly and looked up at him. "Ah klaus what are you doing with this one hm?" The man asked. He knew klaus? I thought to myself.

"Don't worry about it damon, she is a liability" he smirked and ripped me from the man named Damon's shirt. I yelled out in fear. Damon looked down at me then looked back at klaus.

"I think you should let her go" damon said and smirked grabbing me back from klaus. Klaus smiled and bent down to me but was still talking to damon.

"Fine then but you will have to deal with what comes with her, there are things out there that you don't know about damon I have some business to attend to don't let her die just yet." He said walking out the bar without a second glance. I looked at the man next to damon, he was smiling sweetly at me.

"Well then that was interesting!" Damon bent down to me and smiled "what's your name?" He asked me.

" Bella swan" I replied simply.

#^#^{^]*}*#*{^\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes that ending sucked at least I updated thought :D thank you guys for reading suggestions are requested thank you again for reading try and update soon :D