Chapter Twenty Four

"Good morning" I heard someone say, I opened my eyes to see it was daytime, I looked over & saw Kendra standing there with a breakfast tray in her hand

"Good morning" I said sitting up, smiling.

"How are you?" She asked getting in the bed. Pecking my lips.

"I'm fine you put it on me last night" I giggle grabbing a fork.

"Naw you put it down on me last night" she said feeding me a grape. I ate it licking her finger in the process.

"So baby I been thinking, when am I going to meet your sister?"

"Umm I don't know you know my situation with Tori right now & we been doing this for a minute now but I need time" She sighed taking a bite of the eggs.

"Ok"

"Don't be like that, I want to see where this goes with us before I put you in the middle." My phone started ringing, I grabbed my phone off the floor & saw it was Tori calling, I sighed answering the call.

"Hello"

"Hey Damita how are you?" She asked sounding relaxed.

"Hey I'm fine how are you?"

"I'm good, I am really missing you though. I been thinking & I want us to get back on track & fix this"

"Do you really?"

"Yeah I do" I felt Kendra start kissing on my neck, I tried shrugging her off but she kept doing it.

"Damita did you hear me?" Tori asked.

"No im sorry what did you say?"

"I said I will be back in a few weeks"

"Okay" I mumbled feeling Kendra's hand touch my breast.

"Okay well I will call you later, I love you Damita I always have,"

"Ditto" I said & hung up. I pushed Kendra off of me.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"You exactly what you were doing okay, don't do that again, she could have heard you"

"Whatever Damita" she said getting up going in the bathroom.

I got up & started putting my clothes on, I grabbed my phone & purse.

"Where you going?" She asked coming back in the room.

"Your tripping & I don't have time for this" I told her & proceeded to walk out the room, I got downstairs & put my shoes on & left.