Chapter Thirty One

"Hey mother" I said walking in the house, she was sitting on the couch drinking wine

"Where is Karen?" She asked folding her arms.

"Mom not right now okay I'm so not in the mood for this" I said laying my purse down on the table.

"Keyshia what did you do?"

"I messed up okay" I admitted sitting on the couch shaking my head.

"What did you do?"

"Something unforgivable that's all you need to know right now" She shrugged.

"Well I talked to your father" I rolled my eyes.

"So?" I said.

"Keyshia, he wanted apologize for what-"

"Aw hell naw ma, you can't forgive him like that see you do this every time."

"Listen to me I'm the parent Keyshia not you"

"Mom he's not going to change why can't you see that!"

"You know what do whatever you want to I'm done with this shit I have my own problems! When he does it again don't call or come to my house!" I yelled. I didn't say anything else I just walked upstairs.

************
"Karen please give me a chance to explain" I called Karen she was on her way to New York, I needed to talk to her.

"You don't need to explain shit to me I'm done Keyshia I'm under to much stress dealing with you"

"Baby I'm sorry I swear I am" I started crying.

"I never meant to hurt you Karen"

"You never mean for shit to happen, you clearly love her so go be with her, did you ever love me?" She asked I knew she was crying.

"Karen you know I love you I never stopped, I just messed up, baby please come home so we can talk about this you & our baby is all I want"

"I will give you the space you need but just know I love you so much"

"I need to think about it, but for now I'm done." She then hung up.

I looked down starting to cry more & more.

*******************
*New POV*

********************New POV*