Chapter 1

I woke to the beeping of my alarm clock closely followed by a message from Ze. It was amazing how well he knew my schedule.

Wanna record some stuff?

I smiled and responded.

Yeah man brt.

I joined the Skype call and checked my mic and other equipment. It was only Ze and I in the call, because Max and Nanners were still setting up. The two of us talked about random things until Max's voice vibrated through my headphones.

"Is Adam here yet?", he asked.

"Not yet.", Ze answered, "Hurry up Nanners!"

"Relax! I'm here!", Adam said as he joined our game of Gmod Hide and Seek.

I started my recording and quickly looked around the map for a place to hide. I found a dark corner and crouched down.

"Adam! Where are you?"

"I'm in a great spot!" He laughed as Max ran past wherever he was.

"Dammit, Adam! Can you go one game inside the map?!" Max scolded.

"What are you talking about?" Adam laughed again at Max's failed attempts to reach him. I saw another figure run by me.

"Ze?! Ze, come back!" I whispered into the mic.

"Where are you?", he asked.

"Back that way. Now look left." I walked toward him.

"This is bad, Chilled."

"I know. You got anything better?" Ze's character looked around before settling his eyes on a jump spot.

"There! Boost me, Chilled!" He jumped on top of me and started jumping.

"Max! They're giving each other head! We have to hurry!" Adam said. I blushed and saw a flash of red out of the corner of my screen. I have to get Ze out of here.

"Ze, hurry!" I yelled. I jumped one last time and he was free. I took off running as Max spotted me.

"Be free Ze!" I yelled as Max caught me. The clock was up and Adam hadn't gotten to him yet.

"Yeah! Nice teamwork, bud!" I grinned at Ze's excitement.

I cherished the feeling I got from playing with him. It was like hot chocolate running through my veins, warm and bittersweet. I sighed and finished the game then waited for Max and Adam to get off so I could talk to Ze alone.

"Hey, Anthony?", Ze said.

"Yeah, buddy?", I asked, worried.

"I was thinking and it been awhile since we seen each other in person. I want to come visit you."

I grinned. He wanted to come stay with me! "Of course! That would be awesome! When are you gonna be here?"

"Well...I already bought the tickets. I just kept forgetting to ask you. I should be there tomorrow." He smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat.

"Cool! I'll pick you up at the airport." I smiled back at him.

"Thanks man. See you soon!" With that he left.

I shut down my stuff and headed to the bathroom to get ready to relax until tomorrow. Then Ze will be here. Maybe this time I'll gather the courage to tell him how I really feel.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This is my first ever fanfic, so don't be afraid to leave me some tips and critisism. I really apreiciate that! I can't get better if you don't tell me what's wrong. Thank you for reading! ;D