Chapter 1: The Begining

Minx pov

"Chilled!!" I screamed, searching each room to find him. "Chilly Willy, this isn't funny anymore!" Ze yelled. "Chilled..!!!" I screamed. "What is it Minxy?" A voice said so suddenly, so seductively, a shiver went down my spin. Nobody calls me Minxy, the only person who does is Chilled. I turned to see the Italian smiling like a goofball. "The guys are waiting for us.. They are about to announce where the Purge takes place this year."

"Let's go then, but don't forget we HAVE to post a video of us saying our goodbyes.." Chilled looked down to his feet. He hates the Purge the most out of all of us. I remember his saying last year that he can't take this anymore..

~flash back to last years Purge~

3rd person pov

"I... I can't... take it anymore... Why do I have to be here..?" Chilled sobbed out. Blood stained the air, blood was all over Chilled. "Jess..!!" Chilled screamed, tears streamed down his face. "Minx!! Why did you kill her?!" Ze was dumbfounded. He stumbled trying to back up, only ending up falling onto his ass.

Minx tried not to smile. She looked at Chilled with a grin. "She was holding us down, I had to," Minx said, coming closer to Chilled. "I know better, you wanted her dead, but you couldn't bring yourself to do it. So you asked Gassy to do it for you, but then you couldn't take it and asked me for help. That was before you lost your memory.."

She kneeled down and cupped Chilled's chin firmly.

"You wanted her dead deep down Chilled." Minx's smirk was enough to drive any man crazy. Chilled then knocked her down, got on top of her, and started to strangle her. "Chilled.... Gah.... You monster...." She chocked out. Ze was frozen, he didn't know what to do.

Then the siren for the end of the Purge went off. Chilled hesitated. He didn't know whether or not to stop chocking Minx. "You know.... I don't deserve.... this Chilled.. You didn't.. Even love her.." Minx said breathlessly. Chilled stopped. He wanted to continue so badly.

His gut told him to continue, but his mind told him to stop. He wanted to go with his gut, but it wasnt right to murder Minx when the Purge ended.

"Attention all Purgers! This years Purge has ended, which means no killing! Hospitals and other medical stuff is now open and ready to help. Hope you had fun Purging!"

Chilled, broken hearted, stood up. He got off of a shivering Minx and helped her up. "Next year will be different.." Chilled said, anger filling his voice. He then turned and walked away.

~Back to present time~

We soon found Ze and then headed back to the others. Gassy was working on setting up the camera and the five mics. I looked over to see a pink mic- Jessica's mic- just sitting there in the box.

Chilled saw it and stared at the ground. "Im sorry Ch-" i started to say, placing a hand on his shoulder. Chilled moved away before i could finish my sentence.

"Hey guys, this is Gassy. This video will be uploaded to all of our channels along with our vlog before we see where the Purge will take place. We really dont want to do this, i swear. It's just that the state we're all in is forced to go every year. As usual, we will record the Purge announcements." Gassy begon the video.

I walked over and sat down next to Kevin. Kevin is joining us this year to helo because we are short one member.

"This year we have me, Minx, Keven aka Goldenblackhawk, Ze, and Chilled." We all waved to the camera. I felt tears stinging my eyes. Ze looked at me with pain in his eyes.

"We are going to upload a vlog to our own channel, we will try to update it during the Purge if we can. We love you guys.. Goodbye for a little while.." Gassy stopped the camera. "Ok you guys.. Go to your room and make a vlog.." Gassy said depressed.