Chapter 2: Vlogs

Ze pov

Gassy walked off. He didnt want to do this, it was obvious. He is supposed to be the stronger obe out of all of us. It use to be Chilled until last year- when Jess died- he fell apart. Minx was right though, he wanted her dead for only one reason: she was dragging us down.

Chilled looked pained, but Minx looked worse. She looked like someone just murdered her something very important ti her. She got up and walked away, covering her mouth.

"Minx..." i mumbled under my breath. "Hey Chilled, you o-" I started, but Chilled rudely interrupted me. " NO IM NOT OK ZE!" Chilled yelled. I jumped. Chilled covered his mouth with his hand, as if he couldn't believe what he just did. "I-im so s-sorry z-ze.. I didn't mea-" Chilled couldnt finish.

I didn't let him.

I got up, ran from the room, going up the stairs without tripping, and into my room. I slammed the door shut. Tears fled my eyes and onto the green carpet floor.

I looked at the mirror, staring at my reflection. My green eyes were darken, and skin was pale. I tried to smile but it didn't help at all.

I collapsed onto my bed, letting the tears fall from my cheeks to the blue sheets and pillows. "Z-ze..? Can i come in?" Chilled's voice was full of sadness. He opened the door, only to run in and hug me.

"What's this all of the-" i was sharply cutted off by Chilled's lips smashing into mine. I frozed. I kissed back, but only a few seconds later Chilled parted.

"I.. Im sorry.. I don't know what came over me.." Chilled said, flustered. I kissed him again, i couldn't help it, his lips were so nice. So.... Gentle.. His kisses were full of love and care. I parted. I stared at Chilled's chocolate brown eyes were sparkling as he stared at my shitty green eyes.

"Lets record out vlog together and upload it to both of our channels." I said. He smiled. "Sure, that sounds like fun."

He helped me set up my camera. After a couple minutes of setting up Chilled looked confident in what he just did. "Hey Chilled, is it recording?" Chilled gave me a look like 'duh.' I rolled my eyes and smiled at the camera.

"Hello everyone, this is mine and Chilleds vlod before we go to listen in on where the Purge will take place this year. As you guys remember from last year that it is only certain states," I started."Unfortunately, our state is one of them. Everyone moved here to help me out because if you are in the state that is picked you cannot leave." Chilled looked sorry for me.

Chilled sat down next to me and looked at the camera. " Chilled here.. We didnt to leave Ze alone in this, so thats why we came. Wish us luck everyone. This is Chilled and Ze, signing off." I sat there as Chilled got up and stopped the recording.

"Time to go see where the Purge is gonna take place this year.." I mumbled under my breath. I got up then me and Chilled went downstairs to meet the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys. I made the ship happen in here a little bit!! Hope you guys and gals enjoy this.

And as always, ill see YOU in the next chapter!!! BYE BYE!!

This is jazmine, signing off.