MY OWN THEORY - Theory 3

Hey guys! Bonnie here. I recently made up my own theory about our new game, Five Nights at Freddies 2. Well, this is a prequel, in case you don't know. It takes place in 1987. Anyway, my theory for the game I call home is this; Mike is the Phone Guy. The reason why I say this is because on Night 6, the he says this quote: "After the place opens again, I'll take a Night Shift." This theory kicks in when after Night 6, Jeremy Fitzgerald is supposed to watch the animatronics in 1987 at a children's birthday party. In the hidden lore, you hear a security guard tell a girl to start away from Foxy. That security guard is Jeremy. After that, the reopened Freddy FazBears closes, and they open up the old location again. Keep in mind, Jeremy didn't finish his second, or last week.

After that, the place opens again, and MIKE SCHMIDT IS ON NIGHT SHIFT, just like the Phone Guy said he would do when it opens again.

And it starts up again when you hear the tutorial for Mike. Well..Jeremy is the FNaF 1 Phone Guy. He states, "I'm finishing up my LAST WEEK as a matter of fact." Are you realizing it? And before you say, "Oh, well why did Jeremy tell Mike the rules and Crap from the Job Application?" Because Jeremy didn't know Mike took the night shift. It takes place years later, and he simply forgot, believing it was a different person. After that, Jeremy gets killed by all 5 animatronics, (reference to no doors in the prequel) and Mike is left alone to complete the nights by himself. After that, Mike knew he could not quit alone, he had to be fired. So, to do that, he tampered with the animatronics (a prohibited act that immediately terminates the worker) survived the night, and was fired, free from harms way.

Well, that's my theory. I have supporting evidence for this, and if you have anything to debunk in my theory, please leave a comment. I wish to receive criticism, as all theories have flaws. Thank you all, and I will come back with another question, dare, fact, or theory. Bye!

                                          -Bonnie Bunny