일: the (not-so) best day

Kihyun was fed up, he got bullied a lot, like a lot a lot because he looked pretty feminine compared to guys in his college.

Kihyun has to sadly go back to college on a tired Monday morning, he sat up and looked around, groaning as he laid back down and closed his eyes, smiling at the warmth of his bed, letting sleep take over him again.

"Kihyun-ah!" His mother shouted, Kihyun groaned as he got up again, looking at the clock beside him 08:36, Kihyun mentally screamed as he got up quickly getting changed into some tight jeans and a pink jumper, the jumper was quite big on him and that's why he liked it so much.

Kihyun ran into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and spat it out, quickly running down stairs, he panted as he walked to the kitchen, getting a breakfast bar as he said goodbye to his mother, kissing her on the cheek.

"Have a good day!" She smiled, Kihyun smiled back as he waved and ran out the door, scoffing as he was walking, "I never have a good day" he mumbled, then crashing into someone's back, he landed on the ground, looking up he seen the most beautiful person, "sorry" he mumbles as he walks away, but even helping Kihyun up.

Kihyun shrugged as he got up and went to school, seeing the hell hole he's going to be in, he sighed as he walked in and instantly someone laughed at him, Kihyun walked on a head, ignoring the stares around him.

He sighed as he went to class, his first one was maths so he sat at the back, he was happy since no one really bothered him, he didn't talk to anyone and he didn't want to.

He greeted the teacher as he went to the back of the classroom, sitting down as he got his books out, "hey gay boy" someone laughed, Kihyun sighed putting his chin on the palm of his hand, looking out the window.

He heard someone laugh at him but he shrugged it off as he started work, he was going through one of his maths questions when a piece of paper hit his head.

He looked at it before opening it, your ugly, why do you live, everything is beautiful except you, it said, Kihyun mentally frowned but shown he laughed, putting it in his pocket, the teacher seen all of it but she didn't know what the note said, he wanted to ask Kihyun after, a few girls even felt bad for him.

The bell rang after thirty minutes and Kihyun got his stuff packed up, almost walking out until the teacher called his name, he turned back around and went to her desk, "yes miss? Did I do something wrong? Is it a question I got wrong?" He asks with a smile.

"Kihyun...no it's not about your grades because they're better than everyone else's, I just want to know what's happening, I seen Sam throw a piece of paper at you" she states, pushing her glasses up her long nose.

Kihyun gulped, he didn't want to be a tattle tale, but then he felt something, please don't start right now, Kihyun stutters, "It's just-just-" Kihyun couldn't speak, tears were already falling down his face, "sit down, breathe slowly..." she says, Kihyun nods as he does what she says, wiping the tears but they kept coming.

"He gave me this..." he says, taking out the note and showing it to the teacher, she gasps as she puts the note on her desk, "Kihyun...has this been going on for a while?" She asks, Kihyun nods slowly, she sighs, "Why didn't you say anything? You know, teachers are suppose to be there for their students, they can tell us anything...." she smiles gently.

Kihyun nods as he wipes the tears, "I'm sorry..." he choked on a sob, the teacher sighed.

"we need to tell your parents"