오: Leaving or staying?

His mother walked up the stairs, she knocked on the door before slowly entering.

Seeing her son in bed, snuggled up in the bed sheets, she smiles as she slightly strokes his hair, "Kihyun-ah...time to wake up..." she said gently, making sure not to scare him, Kihyun groaned slightly.

"Okie..." he smiled as he finally sat up, bringing his mother in for a hug, "I made pancakes for you..." she smiled, Kihyun quickly got out of bed and ran down stairs.

Kihyun sat down at the table, only seeing only one plate on the table, he raised an eye brow before seeing his mother come down, Kihyun frowned mentally and had a guilty face, his mother then sat in-front of him.

Kihyun looked up and smiled for a second, but it disappeared instantly, he looked down at the plate, sticking his fingers out and pushing the plate gently towards his mother.

"Kihyun...I made those for you, are you not hungry?" She asks, Kihyun shakes his head, he stands up and goes towards her, "you made them, I'll get something at school" he smiles as he hugs her, the embrace was warm.

It was very hard for Kihyun to do things, he wanted to help his mother around the house, and going to college, and also applying for a job, is going to be hard when you don't even hardly have any food.

Kihyun got dressed quickly and went down stairs again, grabbing his bag as he said goodbye to his mother, he smiled brightly as he ran to school, instantly being met with Minhyuk, "hello cutie...did you get enough sleep?" He asks, Kihyun just nods in response as he walks with Minhyuk for the rest of the walk.

"So...did your mother say anything?" Minhyuk suddenly asks, Kihyun shakes his head, yawning suddenly, "maybe you didn't get a good sleep, want a piggy back?" He cooes at the sight, Kihyun shakes his head, "I'm too heavy" Kihyun pouts

Minhyuk rolled his eyes as he lifted Kihyun up and on to his back, Kihyun felt the warmth from him and it felt nice, "Your really warm though" Kihyun giggles, Minhyuk chuckles as he continued to carry Kihyun.

When they arrived at school, Minhyuk smiles brightly, looking at a sleep Kihyun, on his back, slight drool coming from his pinky, soft lips, Minhyuk chuckled as he walked inside and shook Kihyun slightly on the leg, "no~..." Kihyun mumbles, Minhyuk smiles.

Minhyuk shakes him on the leg once again, finally waking the younger, "Good morning~" Minhyuk jokes slightly, earning a groan as Kihyun was brought down from Minhyuk's back, "I hate mornings" he huffed.

"Are you leaving or staying?"