이: the truth

"What??" Kihyun gasps.

The teacher sighs as she stands up, "Kihyun we're only trying to help...unless...your mum scares you? Does she shout at you?" She asks, Kihyun raises an eye brow.

Kihyun sighed before thinking for a minute, "no...she never shouts at me! I'm never scared of her!" He shouts, he takes deep breaths to calm down, the teacher sets a hand on his shoulder, "Kihyun please don't shout, please I just want to help you, I will want her to come over after school" she says, Kihyun nods as he practically gives up.

Kihyun sighs as he gets up, the least he could do is say thank you to the teacher for helping, "thanks..." he smiles genuinely as he leaves the classroom, going towards his next class, Kihyun reaches the room and he enters as he sits at the back, again.

Getting on with his work, he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to see a girl smiling, "hi..." she whispers, she blushes slightly, "your really cute..." she hides her face, Kihyun blushed as he looked at the desk, "Thanks..." he whispers back, the girl sent a heart to him as she turned back around.

For the whole lesson, he couldn't stop thinking about the girl's compliment, she was really pretty herself so why was she calling Kihyun cute? He has no clue.

He got out of the class and was met by a push to the wall, he turned his head to the right to see the girl, "seriously?? You believed all that?" She laughed, Kihyun hung his head, she pointed at him and laughed, "Your the most ugliest person I met" she stated as she walked away.

Kihyun teared up as he ran to the bathroom, sobbing but stopped when someone came in, he looked at him for a second, he's never seen him before, he looked pretty, "Are you okay?" He asks, Kihyun nods as he was about to leave when the boy grabbed his wrist and pushed him against the wall, with him cornering him in his arms.

Kihyun gulped, "please baby, tell me what's wrong" his raspy voice made him scarier than what he actually looks like, the boy pulled away and then smiled, "awwe I'm kidding! Hey I'm Minhyuk and I'm new here!" He smiles, Kihyun sighs in relief.

"I'm Kihyun" he smiles lightly as he sticks out his hand, but instantly took it back just in case Minhyuk didn't want to, "AHH your so cute!!! I wanna hug you!" He squealed as he brought Kihyun in for a bone crushing hug which hurt a lot, "T-Thanks I guess?" Kihyun slightly chuckles but the hug got tighter so he let out a hard breath.

"Your such a cutie" he cooes as he fixes Kihyun's messy hair, "I love that jumper, you have good style, UGHH I WISH I WAS AS CUTE AS YOU" he whines, Kihyun slightly blushes.

Minhyuk pulls up Kihyun's top quickly, "hey! Your so thin! You should eat more! And damn you have a good waist, like bro your like a girl, it's so adorable" he cooes, "H-Hey" Kihyun pulls the top back down and steps back.

Minhyuk giggles as he comes close to Kihyun and strokes his hair, "Don't worry Kihyunie! I'm not gonna do anything you silly bean" he giggles as he pulls up one of Kihyun's sleeves, "your arms are also thin, do you not eat?" Minhyuk questions, Kihyun nods.

Kihyun sighs as he pulls his sleeve back down, "I do" he states.

Minhyuk pouts as he brings Kihyun in for a, not-so bone crushing hug, "you would suit being chubby, I would definitely kiss those cute chubby cheeks if you had any" Minhyuk flirts, Kihyun blushes as he hid his face in his own hands.

"So why were you crying?"