Chapter 2 🍫

*2 months later*

N I Q U E 🍪

It's been two months since I've been at this school and I gotta say, it's been the best two months of my life. Waayyy better than my old high school in Mississippi. It's now February.

I still miss my friends and all but, this is better. I still FaceTime them from time to time though.

Oh, me and Spallane have been talking for some time. Like three weeks after I came, he asked to take me on a date. Of course I said yeah, cause why not?

He's darkskin (which is my type), tall, and handsome. What I look like turning down that?

Getting to know him outside of school made me realized how good of a person he is. He really knows how to treat a girl. Everything he does for me is great.

I got to learn that Carmen and Corey are dating, and Airi and Tray are talking. Chris on the other hand... I don't know. We're gonna find him somebody.

But today is Friday, and tonight Corey is throwing this house party since his parents is out of town.

We're still at school but it's the last period which me, Carmen, and Spallane take together, that is gym.

Me and the rest of the girls are currently in the locker room getting dressed.

I put on my basketball shorts and a plain white shirt and put on some lotion. "Carmen you ready?" I asked and she nodded. We made our way out the locker room and walked down the hall, towards the gym.

"So what's going on between you and King?"

"We on a talking stage I guess." I shrugged. "Oh, y'all cuuutee." She said making me smile. We entered the gym and some of the boys was already there.

I seen Spallane sitting in the bleachers on his phone so me and Carmen went over to where he was.

"Wassup Carmen, wassup Nique." He locked his phone and we hugged. "Hey."

"Y'all going to Corey house party tonight?" He asked.

"Naw we going tomorrow morning." I said and Carmen and I laughed.

"That was waacckk." He said. "Like you funny." I rolled my eyes.

"I am."

"Yeah, funny looking." Carmen laughed. "You tryna raw?"

"Spallane hush you always tryna raw somebody." I said. "So y'all ganging up on me now? Lemme call Corey nem."

"How and he in class dummy, gimme two." Carmen laughed tapping his head.

At Nique's house...

"Ma, can I go to Corey's house party tonight?" I went into her room.

"Who bringing you?" She asked and I smacked my lips. "I thought you was."

"Girl you got some gas money? I'm almost on E."

"Never mind ma, I'ma find a ride. Can I go?" I asked. "Yeah. What time does it end?" She asked. "Uhhh.. I don't know, I'll call you."

"Well okay. Close my door." She said and I left out, closing the door.

I went in my room and played some music while getting ready.

Once I was finished, I pulled out my phone to text Spallane.

Babygirl 😩💕
hey can you do me a favor ?

sPaLlAnE . ♡
Yea wassup? 👀

Babygirl 😩💕
give me a ride to corey's party ?

sPaLlAnE . ♡
Ofc. I'ma be there in 20.

Babygirl 😩💕
okayyyy thanks 😘

Read at 3:45p.m.

I took a couple of pictures and videos and added some to my story on Instagram, waiting for Spallane.

K I N G 🍫

Nique texted me like 15 minutes ago, telling me to come scoop her up so that's what I'm finna do. I been to her house before so I already knew the address.

Being with Nique these past weeks has been real good for me. I got to learn more about her and she learned more about me. I took her out on a date and everything.

"I'm gone y'all." I said letting my parents know I was leaving the house. I grabbed my keys and left out.

At Nique's house...

I knocked on Nique's door and she opened it, letting me in.

"You lookin good girl." I ran my tongue across my lips. "I know." She said cockily and I busted out laughing. "You not gone say thank you?"

"Thank you, I guess." She smiled. "But lemme go get my phone and I'll be right back, then we can head out." She ran upstairs. I sat down on the couch, and waited for her.

Her mom came downstairs and seen me sitting so she spoke before going into the kitchen. Nique came back downstairs with her phone and charger.

"You ready?" I asked. "Yeah... bye ma!" She said to her mom. "Bye, don't do anything you're gonna regret!" Ms. Cindy said and Nique smacked her lips.

I opened the door for her and let her go first. Then I opened the car door for her and she got in.

"Yo mama raised you good I see." She said and I chuckled, closing the door and jogging to the other side, getting in.

"Well when I want something, I work my hardest to get it." I smirked and she blushed.

"Boy start this car up and let's go to this house party." She said.

————

Short, I know. I got bored and decided to write. 😭 Hope you enjoyed.
Excuse any mistakes. 😘