Here it is

{Jessie's POV}
I see him! Oh lord I see him walking towards me! I look down at my hands and they're sweaty and I put one hand on my heart and oh boy was it beating fast.

I look back up and I run straight into his arms. He picks me up right off my feet. Spinning me around, I look down at his gorgeous face and smile whispering "I love you". He smiles and presses his soft lips against mine.

But before we get too far into this, let's get rewind a little...okay maybe a lot.

Hey! My name is Jessie and I'm a sophomore at Tree Hill. One day me and my best guy friend, Matthew were on Omegle just messing around and out interest was music and a really hot guy named Shawn Mendes popped up on my screen and we instantly clicked. We were talking for a little bit and he asked me for my Kik.

We talked for 4 months and we became very close and realized we were ready to start a long distance relationship. Me and Shawn have been in a long distance relationship for 3 years now. We would FaceTime everyday and we barely fought. Every year, he sends me the best things for Christmas, Valentine's Day and my birthday! He's the world's most amazing guy and to make it even better, he moving right next door! Any girl would die for that!

He told me this on my birthday, which is July 3rd by the way aha. I couldn't ask for a better birthday present. He was my everything at this point.

I had this huge crush with the hottest guy in our grade, Cameron Dallas. He was so nice and of course hot as hell. Well last year, he asked me out and I had to say no because Shawn was my everything.

He finally agreed to move a little closer to me but I didn't expect him to move that close. I'm not complaining at all, don't worry aha. He told me that there was one condition: I had to go to the train station to see him and pick him and his family up. I begged, literally begged on my knees for my parents permission.

They eventually said yes and I couldn't be any happier!!

So on September 9th, 2014, we went to the train station and there he is. Tall, muscular guy named Shawn Mendes. Right when I saw him, I fell in love even more. I was so happy that he was all mine. Before I know it, he's walking towards me. Closer and closer. "

Hey guys! I'll be updating after break start which is in a couple days and I'm really excited about writing the next chapter for this so please hang on tight!! 💕 ~ Devi